Theory Is Queen Franky’s Father? Plus His Tragic Past.

The theory that Franky’s Father was connected to the Beast Pirates has been floating around for a very long time, even before the time skip when we first saw the Cyborg Scotch on an island ruled/protected by Kaido.
After meeting Queen and seeing his personality the strength of the theory has grown more and more. From his Dancing to his over the top expressions both shared by him and Franky. As well as his seemingly genius level of skill when it comes to mechanics having designed and build his own mechanical arm, Weapons, as well as chemistry.
But the biggest question is what happened to Queen? The only thing we really know about Franky’s (biological) family is that (according to Child Franky) they abandoned him on Scrap Island. But even this might not be the whole story and like we have seen many times With Corus and the Lumbar Pirates, Noland “the liar”, and Boa Hancock and Fisher Tiger. They might have left him on Scrap Island but they could have had a good reason.
Franky was left at Water Seven over 20 years before the story, long before Moriah created Thriller Bark and his Zombie empire. Back then the route from Water Seven and Saboady Archipelago was a more straight forward and (relatively) safer journey. Similar to the Lumbar Pirates leaving Lampoon at Twin Cape because of the dangers of the Grand Line, Franky could have been left behind because of the dangers of the New World.
Did the horrors of the New World do this to Queen? Whether by the sheer overwhelming power of the New World or by Kaido himself Queen could have slowly turned turn the once Caring Queen into the Sadistic person we see today?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This theory is interesting, no doubt.
But i dont think Franky Needs this background-Story. He has one and it is fantastic.

Also, the Connection you take is very loose here, i mean... there is only a Cyborg fighter for Kaido and Queen with mechanical arm and dancing. Story-wise, i dont see anything there.

But i am not mad if it is going to happen, if it is well written... i am open for it.

Is his mom dead then? She was a pirate too after all
Post automatically merged:

Also Queen is from the Grandline. I doubt he went to the South Blue for a woman only to have a baby and then seek the pirate life again, discarding a kid. A little bit far fetched.

I think this is one of those theories that works, but it's not something we'd ever actually seen written into the story. Franky already has such a rich and substantial backstory - I don't know what giving us another connection to his biological father would do.