Chapter Discussion is Sanji vs Crocodile a thing now ?

After last chapter kinda confused with the whole Cross Guild and especially Mihawk thing but Luffy said he wants to defeat all emperors and Buggy is now one of them and it sets up for Mihawk vs Zoro perfectly

Or maybe do a Davy Back Fight between these 2 crews ? like leave Zoro and Mihawk to their duel and do a fun battle instead , could be fun too

Also it will be Sanji's first Logia opponent so that's fun as well

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's crazy that Sanji would, near the end of One Piece, only now be catching up to Luffy's alabasta (1st real) opponent.

And yet at the same time it would be a more impressive opponent (cloutwise) than any of Teach's underlings (aside from Shiryu).

Make it make sense 😭

It all depends if Oda is planning to completely change Mihawk's purpose in the story, from Zoro's mentor and supposedly one of his last enemies (if not the last), to someone comparable to Crocodile (even if i think Crocodile must be pretty strong right now, since he already looked decently strong in Marineford)

Zoro's last opponent still could be an Admiral imo, but i don't think Oda is doing that to Mihawk

Anyway, someone could argue Sanji and Crocodile still have some unfinished business

Last edited:
It's crazy that Sanji would, near the end of One Piece, only now be catching up to Luffy's alabasta (1st real) opponent.

And yet at the same time it would be a more impressive opponent (cloutwise) than any of Teach's underlings (aside from Shiryu).

Make it make sense 😭

i feel like ppl underplay the lvl 6 prisonner's hype, yea i get it for now Croco has a bigger name and fanbase but when time comes all the BB commanders will get their shine just like the Sweet Commanders and the All stars

also it goes without a saying but Croco is being portrayed as a top tier ever since Impel Down

After last chapter kinda confused with the whole Cross Guild and especially Mihawk thing but Luffy said he wants to defeat all emperors and Buggy is now one of them and it sets up for Mihawk vs Zoro perfectly

Or maybe do a Davy Back Fight between these 2 crews ? like leave Zoro and Mihawk to their duel and do a fun battle instead , could be fun too

Also it will be Sanji's first Logia opponent so that's fun as well

bro... :snoopy::crazwhat:

Would honestly be sick since Croc defintely has a vendatta against Mr Prince. However I highly doubt it. I just cant see Croc or Buggy ever becoming antagonists again.

But yh if we get Cross Guild vs SHs.....which I again, I highly doubt. Id love to see Sanji vs Croc.

I don't think we'll get a REAL fight between Cross Guild and Straw Hats but I could see something like Davy Back Fight since Oda in his last interview said that One Piece won't become suddenly a super serious manga during the final saga so I could see something like Zoro & Sanji teaming up agains Mihawk and Crocodile during a game.

I had the same idea.
I think a davy back fight Is perfect. Also this fight Will come before the final war. Which Means that Ghandi Is Zoro's final enemy and stronger than Mihawk.