Questions & Mysteries Is something going on with Apollo?

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
During the last chapter, we got to see a flashback of the Gigantomanchy, and during it we got to see all of the Greek Gods that have been introduced/mentioned, except for two, Hercules and Apollo.

Hercules wasn't a god at that point, as we can tell by the difference in Zeus' appearance:

However, Apollo was not present at all, during one of the most important moments lorewise for the Greek pantheon. In Greek mythology, Ares and Hermes are sons of Zeus, as is Apollo.

It's totally possible that Apollo is just being saved for a future reveal, but I think it would be interesting if instead of Apollo being a Greek God, he was a roman god. Out of all of the 12 olympians, Apollo is the only one who shares his name with his roman counterpart.

This is just speculation, but do you think this has any merits?

During the last chapter, we got to see a flashback of the Gigantomanchy, and during it we got to see all of the Greek Gods that have been introduced/mentioned, except for two, Hercules and Apollo.

Hercules wasn't a god at that point, as we can tell by the difference in Zeus' appearance:

However, Apollo was not present at all, during one of the most important moments lorewise for the Greek pantheon. In Greek mythology, Ares and Hermes are sons of Zeus, as is Apollo.

It's totally possible that Apollo is just being saved for a future reveal, but I think it would be interesting if instead of Apollo being a Greek God, he was a roman god. Out of all of the 12 olympians, Apollo is the only one who shares his name with his roman counterpart.

This is just speculation, but do you think this has any merits?

He just introvert gods which dont like to gather with the other.
He just do what he want and dont do what he dislike.
Post automatically merged:

I think he's just being saved for a future reveal. The author didn't wanna spoil his design when he's yet to be introduced I assume.

I remember there being a faint vague clue of him once. Yeah found it.
Its anubis i guess by looking at the ring and its bracelet.