Speculations Is the world government the most evil organization of all fiction?

Not even close.

Happy sustainable life is possible under the WG, granted you don't get really unlucky with a celestial dragon.

They have a lot of accumulated sins over 800 years, and from time to time do genocide, plus the slavery.

But again a reasonable life is possible to a country that follow the rules and pay the heavenly tribute.

Though if you can't pay you're fucked.

They're just a cartoonish evil government.

But the WG is unlikely to kill you if you can follow it.

Some organizations out there are blatantly evil for its own sake and take great pleasure in just hurting people.

Like let's say the god hand.

In anime/manga industry? It's up there.

In all of fiction? Not even close. The Empire from Star Wars makes One Piece World Government looks like child's play.
The Empire mught have harmed more people (destroying planets vs destroying islands) but in just sheer evilness I’d say that they’re pretty similar unless there some extended universe shit about them cannabilizing babies or some shit

The Empire mught have harmed more people (destroying planets vs destroying islands) but in just sheer evilness I’d say that they’re pretty similar unless there some extended universe shit about them cannabilizing babies or some shit
I only saw the movies and shows but I'm not well versed about the SW comics. There might be more horrendous acts that the Empire commits that I'm not aware of.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No not even close tbh

They're extra levels of fucked up but for the most part compared to many other organizations they seem like a PTA Meeting