Questions & Mysteries Isn’t weird that there’s no sbs questions about what exactly happened the last night in Egghead?

I am sure there are fans who sent questions about what exactly happened to Robin considering we didn’t get even a speech bubble explaining who injured her or how. Not answering these questions for two volumes when random questions that were answered before or clear in the manga are picked make no sense.
It would be weirder if the Anime also don’t make use of this off panel night by making a filler out of it (instead of characters moving in snail speed because of Oda’s breaks).

I am sure there are fans who sent questions about what exactly happened to Robin considering we didn’t get even a speech bubble explaining who injured her or how. Not answering these questions for two volumes when random questions that were answered before or clear in the manga are picked make no sense.
It would be weirder if the Anime also don’t make use of this off panel night by making a filler out of it (instead of characters moving in snail speed because of Oda’s breaks).
That is an indicator that Oda plans to show us what happened during the small time skip.

Wait until the SHPs are almost able to flee, than Oda will come with some heavy revelations. He still is holding back some very interesting stuff (This is why he inserted this little time skip in the first place - he did not want us to know about this.) Trust me on this. :pepelit:

(First Stussy - she will be revealed to be not on Vegapunk's side... . And from there onward, we will move on with the revelations... .)

I think it's weird Oda hasn't answered any questions about the straw hats for three consecutive volumes that's like 9 months.

Not even a question about the monster trio either or some pervy question about Nami and Robin
Post automatically merged:

None cares about Robin
I do
:beckmoji:

There's still a lot of missing pieces to this arc. We still don't know who took out the cameras or gave Luffy the food. Someone else is on Egghead, and we've actually been slowly eliminating suspects by seeing who's doing stuff around the world during Vegapunk's message.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing the events of the missing night through this mystery person's perspective. Their side of the story. Whoever it turns out to be.