Questions & Mysteries Itadori’s role after the Shibuya arc

With Yuji’s dialogue and the scene in the latest chapter where he’s hunting his prey (Mahito), it gives me an idea. What if after this arc Yuji leaves Jujutsu tech and just becomes some badass solo curse hunter. He could also be on the run because it’s more than likely that after this arc the higher ups will definitely want Yuji executed. He might even meet and team up with Yuki Tsukumo.

For people who don’t remember her she’s the Special grade sorcerer who drives around on the motor bike. She showed up in Todo’s flashback and she talked with Geto in the Star Plasma arc. She seems to be a very free spirit who doesn’t follow higher ups. She is also known as a slacker because she never takes on any missions. But from her conversation with Geto she does seem to have her own goal of getting rid of curses. She could be a strong ally for Yuji to turn to if he ends up getting hunted by the Jujutsu higher ups. I’m thinking the higher ups might send her after him and instead of following orders and killing him she’ll find him interesting and team up with him instead.

If the higher ups want Yuji executed he either has to stay and get killed or run. In the latest chapter he made it clear that his role is to kill as many curses as he can. I think it would be in character for him if he leaves so he doesn’t hurt his friends and anymore and just eliminates curses on his own.

What are your guy’s thoughts on my idea? And where do you think the story goes after the Shibuya arc is finished? (For Itadori in particular)

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
With Yuji’s dialogue and the scene in the latest chapter where he’s hunting his prey (Mahito), it gives me an idea. What if after this arc Yuji leaves Jujutsu tech and just becomes some badass solo curse hunter. He could also be on the run because it’s more than likely that after this arc the higher ups will definitely want Yuji executed. He might even meet and team up with Yuki Tsukumo.

For people who don’t remember her she’s the Special grade sorcerer who drives around on the motor bike. She showed up in Todo’s flashback and she talked with Geto in the Star Plasma arc. She seems to be a very free spirit who doesn’t follow higher ups. She is also known as a slacker because she never takes on any missions. But from her conversation with Geto she does seem to have her own goal of getting rid of curses. She could be a strong ally for Yuji to turn to if he ends up getting hunted by the Jujutsu higher ups. I’m thinking the higher ups might send her after him and instead of following orders and killing him she’ll find him interesting and team up with him instead.

If the higher ups want Yuji executed he either has to stay and get killed or run. In the latest chapter he made it clear that his role is to kill as many curses as he can. I think it would be in character for him if he leaves so he doesn’t hurt his friends and anymore and just eliminates curses on his own.

What are your guy’s thoughts on my idea? And where do you think the story goes after the Shibuya arc is finished? (For Itadori in particular)
Didn't see this until now lmao. Well you called it, at least parts of it for sure. Good job.