JJK 157 spoilers

Hakari agrees to help Yuji after Yuji convinced him.
So Hakari & Kirara willing to help Yuji to join Culling Game
I was expecting some cameo by Yuta, but it seems Hakari cared for his sensei and was unaware that he has been sealed. A little bonding time and then we move on to fights, its Saturo Gojo's students vs everybody :cheers:

On a side note, PubG Mobile has announced collaboration with Jujutsu Kaisen:

PubG Mobile Twitter

A major W for Jujutsu Kaisen.
Post automatically merged:

PubG Mobile x Jujutsu Kaisen collab goes well with culling game and battle royal game theme. As a fan of JJK and PubG M player, I am excited for new PubG M update :moonwalk:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It is lowkey funny to know that it cost this much effort with someone weaker than Yuta.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It is lowkey funny to know that it cost this much effort with someone weaker than Yuta.
Why do you think Yuta thinks Hakari is stronger than him?

That is a really weird way to punch. This arc might only last one more chapter. There's a lot of little things in this chapter that I like. For example, Megumi, after beating Kirara, immediately going full dogeza to ask for help. Yuji refusing to fight Hakari because he knows they need his help. Kirara talking about how Kirara felt the most "fired up" when he was helping people as a sorcerer. This feels like a nice character-driven chapter.

CAn't believe Hakari is convinced that easy. Even though Yujii had to eat some punches, that's still easy.
PubG Mobile x Jujutsu Kaisen collab goes well with culling game and battle royal game theme. As a fan of JJK and PubG M player, I am excited for new PubG M update :moonwalk:
PUBG..hmmm, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. lol. How's the game gonna add JJK materials in it..?? I hope it's not just replacing Godzilla with Sukuna with some JJK theme skins.

CAn't believe Hakari is convinced that easy. Even though Yujii had to eat some punches, that's still easy.

PUBG..hmmm, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. lol. How's the game gonna add JJK materials in it..?? I hope it's not just replacing Godzilla with Sukuna with some JJK theme skins.
Its always about skins and some pets ๐Ÿ˜‚

Some people are expecting Gojo outfit.
They have shown some sample at Twitter, check out. Leaks will start coming out soon. New season will start from September 16.