JJK 185 Spoiler

Wtf. Panda dead????
Nah, he was talking to Kashimo with no issues.

Theory time: Yaga told Sister and Brother core that Panda is leaving them behind. This could mean that, by losing his two extra cores, Panda could receive a powerup akin to a Heavenly Restriction.

If him having three cores was a Heavenly Restriction from the get go, then losing Brother and Sister could lead to Panda getting enhanched CE, physical strength, etc.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nah, he was talking to Kashimo with no issues.

Theory time: Yaga told Sister and Brother core that Panda is leaving them behind. This could mean that, by losing his two extra cores, Panda could receive a powerup akin to a Heavenly Restriction.

If him having three cores was a Heavenly Restriction from the get go, then losing Brother and Sister could lead to Panda getting enhanched CE, physical strength, etc.
Yeah I think now Panda won’t have his bro and sis he will have to grow stronger by himself and he will receive a Pu or unlock a skill

Yeah I think now Panda won’t have his bro and sis he will have to grow stronger by himself and he will receive a Pu or unlock a skill
The only thing that's bugging me, and it's a big thing tbf, how will he recover/repair himself?

Is it something that can happen naturally to a Cursed Corpse given enough time or does he need another Puppet Master like Yaga to repair him? It will be interesting to see.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The only thing that's bugging me, and it's a big thing tbf, how will he recover/repair himself?

Is it something that can happen naturally to a Cursed Corpse given enough time or does he need another Puppet Master like Yaga to repair him? It will be interesting to see.
Yeah thought about it too, and I don’t know

I think he can heal himself.

Kashimo punched and pierced him in Panda state and then in Gorilla state he managed to heal that wound
Kashimo destroyed one of Gorilla arm and yet with Sister mode it healed and he/her has an other arm.

So maybe his cores can help him to heal