JJK 203 Spoilers

None of you have faith.

Choso will be showing out next chapter. He got a flashback to his bros in the last part, including Yuji. So, now he's got the power of Brothership on his side. Blood Domain expansion baby lessgo :steef:

Also, why is Yuki just sitting there? Come one girl do something. I think she'll be there at the last second.
She's either the last resort to protect Tengen or she's waiting for Kenjaku to do something before she bursts in

Title is “Blood and Oil Part 2”

Chapter opens with a flashback to Choso telling Yuki he wants to fight Kenjaku alone. Yuki tells him that he’ll die if he does that, Choso says that the alternative is that they fight Kenjaku 2v1 and that risks them getting in each other’s way. He says that it’s better if he fights Kenjaku first and forces Kenjaku to reveal some of the abilities he has and maybe even use a Domain Expansion, then Yuki can go to fight Kenjaku with additional knowledge and against a Kenjaku that might even be unable to use his technique for a while if Choso succeeds in forcing him to expand his Domain. Yuki agrees but reminds Choso that he will die, Choso says he is fine with that since it is for the sake of his brothers and mother.

Kenjaku then beats Choso’s ass for 13 pages.

Choso asks what Kenjaku is planning for Yuji, since he hasn’t just been abandoned the way Kenjaku abandoned the Death Paintings. Kenjaku says “That” (meaning Yuji) doesn’t really have a role, he’s just a vessel for Sukuna. Sukuna’s return is the spark that set this all in motion and as long as he exists, the age of curses won’t come to an end since Sukuna is the eye of the storm. Choso gets angry and yells that Kenjaku is the center of all of this, not Yuji.

Choso looks down and realizes that curses have trapped his leg, and Kenjaku clobbers him while he is stuck. Kenjaku says he knows Choso is basically just a scout for Yuki, so he isn’t going to use any technique other than Curse Spirit Manipulation and stick to his low level curses. Kenjaku calls all the death paintings uninteresting disappointments, which enrages Choso. Kenjaku asks if he hurt Choso’s feelings, then tells him that Choso is the biggest disappointment of all since he had the highest hopes for Choso out of all his siblings.

Kenjaku then hits Choso with that centipede move he used against Yuji in Shibuya, and asks him if he knows what it means to be a Special Grade Sorcerer. He says that it means you could take over a country. He claims that this certainly would’ve been possible for Gojo but also would’ve been possible for Geto. We then see a seemingly KO’d Choso and Kenjaku says this is what happens when someone who is only first rate tries to stand up to a Special Grade Sorcerer.

Tengen is worried, but Yuki tells her this isn’t over yet. Choso thinks to himself that he is a failure of an older brother who couldn’t get even a single good hit against his shitstain farther, but he won’t stand for Kenjaku calling his younger brothers uninteresting disappointments. A fountain of blood erupts from where Choso was lying, and he is now back on his feet. He asks for his brothers to lend him their strength and we see he now has Flowing Red Scale stacked.

Special Grade sorcerers are country-level. :crazwhat:

The only relevant country in JJK is Japan.

No way any other CG player beats ANY these four. :finally:

Geto alone was SG now add Kenjaku’s experience and no wonder why even Yuki another SG sorcerer is cautious of him. She was confident she could beat Kenjaku before she found out he was more than 1000 years old though. My SG ranking is now Gojo, Kenjaku with Geto body, Yuki, current Yuta, Geto, JJK0 Yuta.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter leaks. Chosobros...

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Special Grade sorcerers are country-level. :crazwhat:

The only relevant country in JJK is Japan.

No way any other CG player beats ANY these four. :finally:

Geto alone was SG now add Kenjaku’s experience and no wonder why even Yuki another SG sorcerer is cautious of him. She was confident she could beat Kenjaku before she found out he was more than 1000 years old though. My SG ranking is now Gojo, Kenjaku with Geto body, Yuki, current Yuta, Geto, JJK0 Yuta.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter leaks. Chosobros...

"COUNTRY BUSTER LEVEL".
:myman:

"COUNTRY BUSTER LEVEL".
:myman:
Cats been sleeping too much on Special Grade sorcerers, calling dudes like Ishigori “Special Grade” just cuz he can let out some energy blasts. :jinbewat::zorothink:Gege just hyped the mark of a SG sorcerer AGAIN. No CG player is touching these four in a 1v1 right now. Cream of the crop while a powerhouse like Choso is still considered Grade 1. :josad: Although Yuta might not be at that level yet since he’s the newest and he said Hakari could be stronger than him on a roll but he’ll get to Country Buster level soon.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cats been sleeping too much on Special Grade sorcerers, calling dudes like Ishigori “Special Grade” just cuz he can let out some energy blasts. :jinbewat::zorothink:Gege just hyped the mark of a SG sorcerer AGAIN. No CG player is touching these four in a 1v1 right now. Cream of the crop while a powerhouse like Choso is still considered Grade 1. :josad: Although Yuta might not be at that level yet since he’s the newest and he said Hakari could be stronger than him on a roll but he’ll get to Country Buster level soon.
Hakari is underwhelming from a character standpoint. Someone of Yuta's power would work around his hax and defeat him in the time it's most plausible.

Yuta only paid respect to his senior by saying he might be stronger than him on a roll. From what we see it is "relatively" easy to defeat Hakari but you must get a grasp on how he's operating with his powers.

Yuta is the second city saint. The 2nd MC. I can't believe that anyone aside from Gojo and Sukuna are above him.

We haven't seen the strongest Yuta yet. We are yet to see his Domain and all of the moves he learned.

Aside that.

I can't wait for Gojo to get out and rampage through everyone.
:steef:

Is Kashimo special grade ? Or not ? Or only with his special hidden CT ?
Imo his CT would put him in contention for Special Grade.

btw, what do you think about making a general spoiler thread for JJK (and HxH)?
personally, it's easier to create a new thread because there's no need for filler comments by anyone - just create a new thread and tag everyone
On the other hand, the guys that usually post spoilers might not always be available on time, and in a general thread everyone could post them.

What's your opinion?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Imo his CT would put him in contention for Special Grade.

btw, what do you think about making a general spoiler thread for JJK (and HxH)?
personally, it's easier to create a new thread because there's no need for filler comments by anyone - just create a new thread and tag everyone
On the other hand, the guys that usually post spoilers might not always be available on time, and in a general thread everyone could post them.

What's your opinion?
Dont know, I don’t have a strong opinion on this

Usually we made a general spoiler thread for spoilers which are not much discussed, to avoid lots of threads with less than 10 posts.
But for spoilers threads that are active I think it can be clearer to have different spoilers thread one per chapter.

So for now HxH is quite active so why not letting it like that with one thread per chap. For JJK it’s up to you all. It’s active but not crazy.

Dont know, I don’t have a strong opinion on this

Usually we made a general spoiler thread for spoilers which are not much discussed, to avoid lots of threads with less than 10 posts.
But for spoilers threads that are active I think it can be clearer to have different spoilers thread one per chapter.

So for now HxH is quite active so why not letting it like that with one thread per chap. For JJK it’s up to you all. It’s active but not crazy.
Oh ok, I needed the worstgen lore answer on this lol
I'll see how next week's spoiler thread does (for JJK). If there's not that much discourse I'll just rename the thread into General Spoilers Thread and that'll be that
HxH can stay as is if that's the case