JJK chapter 160 spoiler

We are about to get an explanation of how Kenjaku planned for Yuji Itadori to be Sukuna's vessel. We are heading to a big reveal, like Kenjaku's plans for Sukuna and culling game.

Imgur link

Post automatically merged:

A compelling theory by a reddit user.

Big big spoilers and theory based on the image leak of Kenjaku with the girl:

!In the last chapter, it was officially hinted in-universe, that Yuji eating Sukuna's finger might not have been by accident but planted.

Now we see what looks like Occult Club girl Setsuko Sasaki stroll around with Kenjaku.

The Kanji for her name Sasaki 佐々木 means "assistant".

佐 = assistant 木 = tree/wood

Assumption: She is the one who set Yuji up to get the box with the finger (possibly as a sleeper agent). The curse in the background strongly resembles the curse Megumi exorcized in Chapter 1. !<

>! without cursed powers shouldn't be able to unseal Sukuna's finger, but she unseals it.

Additionally, the place Kenjaku and that girl are walking along is in the Izumi district, where the occult club members live. !<

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We are about to get an explanation of how Kenjaku planned for Yuji Itadori to be Sukuna's vessel. We are heading to a big reveal, like Kenjaku's plans for Sukuna and culling game.

Imgur link

Post automatically merged:

A compelling theory by a reddit user.

Big big spoilers and theory based on the image leak of Kenjaku with the girl:

!In the last chapter, it was officially hinted in-universe, that Yuji eating Sukuna's finger might not have been by accident but planted.

Now we see what looks like Occult Club girl Setsuko Sasaki stroll around with Kenjaku.

The Kanji for her name Sasaki 佐々木 means "assistant".

佐 = assistant 木 = tree/wood

Assumption: She is the one who set Yuji up to get the box with the finger (possibly as a sleeper agent). The curse in the background strongly resembles the curse Megumi exorcized in Chapter 1. !<

>! without cursed powers shouldn't be able to unseal Sukuna's finger, but she unseals it.

Additionally, the place Kenjaku and that girl are walking along is in the Izumi district, where the occult club members live. !<
So...

Can we assume that Culling game is not for what we thought it is but Kenjaku got the strongest sorcerers/cursed spirits and see how well Sukuna does in this day and age?

So...

Can we assume that Culling game is not for what we thought it is but Kenjaku got the strongest sorcerers/cursed spirits and see how well Sukuna does in this day and age?
I am not sure,

But what I have read from the linked reddit user, he said there is more to the Heian era lore.
The Kamo family, and Satoru Gojo's family, and other families had fights. And Sukuna may belong to a major family.
It is maybe an old rivalry and Kenjaku is setting the ground to fight again. Maybe he is with Sukuna, or want to test/defeat Sukuna.

A lot of disasters occured in Heian era (these disasters were associated with curses, so a perfect name for Golden Age of Curses as Gege described it in manga), and in next era Samurais emerged as a major force.

In the spoilers, Kenjaku says, thank you for taking care of my son when talking to Sasaki. Not sure whether he was talking about Itadori or Sukuna. We already know that Itadori's mom was Kenjaku in disguise, but it will be interesting if Sukuna is the actual son of Kenjaku (speculation).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am not sure,

But what I have read from the linked reddit user, he said there is more to the Heian era lore.
The Kamo family, and Satoru Gojo's family, and other families had fights. And Sukuna may belong to a major family.
It is maybe an old rivalry and Kenjaku is setting the ground to fight again. Maybe he is with Sukuna, or want to test/defeat Sukuna.

A lot of disasters occured in Heian era (these disasters were associated with curses, so a perfect name for Golden Age of Curses as Gege described it in manga), and in next era Samurais emerged as a major force.

In the spoilers, Kenjaku says, thank you for taking care of my son when talking to Sasaki. Not sure whether he was talking about Itadori or Sukuna. We already know that Itadori's mom was Kenjaku in disguise, but it will be interesting if Sukuna is the actual son of Kenjaku (speculation).
I expect Gojo's family to be the one to piss the living fuck out of Sukuna in the Heian era.

Maybe that's why he made sure to never fight Gojo before getting all his fingers

Just joined Jujutsu Kaisen discord.

And this what they pinned in the 160-spoiler chat .

So we are getting Hakari vs Kashimo ( good way for Gege to hype Hakari ) and Yuji & megumi vs hiromi.

plus am shocked that Kenjaku planed the whole thing and we see yuji friend from high school. This chapter is hype