Spoiler JJK Chapter 247 Leaks

JoGOAT walked North when he got killed by Sukuna and is now coming back to save the day.

He then uses STRONG FIRE to offscreen Sukuna. Sukuna meets Gojo in the afterlife and GLAZES Jogo.

Back to reality "Your strongest title means nothing if I can burn your strongest title with my fire."

"Good job Ryomen Sukuna, I won't forget you as long as I live."

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

JoGOAT walked North when he got killed by Sukuna and is now coming back to save the day.

He then uses STRONG FIRE to offscreen Sukuna. Sukuna meets Gojo in the afterlife and GLAZES Jogo.

Back to reality "Your strongest title means nothing if I can burn your strongest title with my fire."

"Good job Ryomen Sukuna, I won't forget this fight as long as I live."
Real

If I were a Gojo fan who adamantly pushed Fraudkuna agenda for months on end I would erase myself from the internet from shame of embarrassment after 236. :kobeha:
Go/Jo did well :endthis:

Too bad his Shallow Purple was not as lethal as Cleave/Dismantle.
It seems, one should always bet on cutting/sword type characters in mangas.
Generally their attack power > Taijutsu.

Yes I am all in for Yuta and Maki agenda! And of course, my boy Yuji. :finally:

Go/Jo did well :endthis:

Too bad his Shallow Purple was not as lethal as Cleave/Dismantle.
It seems, one should always bet on cutting/sword type characters in mangas.
Generally their attack power > Taijutsu.

Yes I am all in for Yuta and Maki agenda! And of course, my boy Yuji. :finally:
Memes aside, Gojo actually did incredible. He showed he was AT LEAST a couple of tiers above other SG sorcerers and made the good guys shit their pants at what he could do.

KOing Sukuna even for a few seconds is really crazy when you think about it. I don't even think Kenjaku + entire Heian era squad boosted by Utahime's CT could do that if they worked together.

Mahoraga merchant memes were hilarious but it was high cost, once Gege saw them he immediately thought "what is the best way I can humiliate these tourists" lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

If Yuji actually gets Sukuna's CT next chapter I'm automatically putting him Top 3, Hakari is getting the boot to being an Uraume victim.

Memes aside, Gojo actually did incredible. He showed he was AT LEAST a couple of tiers above other SG sorcerers and made the good guys shit their pants at what he could do.
Yeah, he just gave a demo and showed them who they are up against.
They really need to surpass Gojo and then do some more to actually defeat Sukuna. Sealing is also an option.

KOing Sukuna even for a few seconds is really crazy when you think about it. I don't even think Kenjaku + entire Heian era squad boosted by Utahime's CT could do that if they worked together.
I thought Utahime was a waifu, but she didnt even show up yet. Really disappointed from her overall role in this arc. But Gojo was calling her weak, so not really surprising. But Kusakabe or someone else said she is a monster? She is often ignored in discussions.
Yeah, Sukuna washes all of them. Man is just built different.
Mahoraga merchant memes were hilarious but it was high cost, once Gege saw them he immediately thought "what is the best way I can humiliate these tourists" lmfao.
I loved those memes and their creativity.
Gege really took an offence to those memes and went all out against Gojo fandom.

If Yuji actually gets Sukuna's CT next chapter I'm automatically putting him Top 3, Hakari is getting the boot to being an Uraume victim.
There is 90% chance that he will get his technique.
Level up time for Yuji. I wonder, how will he respond to Strong Cleave.
This fight will be interesting.
But I wish we get a peek at what Yuta, Maki and Shoko are up to.

"Good job Ryomen Sukuna, I won't forget you as long as I live."
This is genuinely the first time i've seen people glazing Jogo Holy moly:crazwhat: