JJK Chapter 262 (Part 2) Spoilers

Raws: https://wantedfansub.com/manga/jujutsu-kaisen-raws/jujutsu-kaisen-raws-263/

EDITOR'S NOTE: Okkotsu vs. Sukuna rages on within their domains! Meanwhile, Rika embraces Okkotsu's body...

EDITOR'S NOTE: Infinity vs. Amplification! The battle will be decided in these three minutes!

Yuta can't use any CT other than Gojo's Limitless right now. He notices that since the time Sukuna lost his left arm, he hasn't used World Cutting Slash. Yuta thinks Sukuna doesn't have any other ways to overcome Limitless other than using Amplification.

Yuta lifts & throws Sukuna & kicks him away, and then lands a punch on Sukuna's head. But Yuta is to a slight extent having a hard time to adjust to Gojo's long arms & legs.

Yuta knows that he can't master Gojo's Limitless CT just with one swap training. He says, “Now I understand why the Six Eyes is a must need!!”

GOJO (flashback): It'll be fine. I'm the strongest, after all.

YUTA: Just how powerful were you to be able to say that so confidently?!

SUKUNA: Looks like he has no clue how to handle such a troublesome technique.

SUKUNA: You think you have time to daydream?

SUKUNA: Kenjaku told me Okkotsu Yuta's technique is "Copy."

SUKUNA: Copying a technique likely requires feeding the target's body, or a portion of their body, to that banshee.

SUKUNA: Did she not come with the body swap? Can he even use his other copied abilities like this...?

SUKUNA: Even if he can use them, I have a good grasp on what he has in his arsenal. At this point, the Limitless is nothing more than a side effect of Kenjaku's technique!

SUKUNA: I confirmed in his domain that he's unable to use multiple copied techniques simultaneously.

SUKUNA: Right now, Okkotsu has no other cards besides the Limitless!

SUKUNA: How long can he use his Copy technique...? Will he able to maintain that form once Kenjaku's technique is finished?

SUKUNA: What if he came into this fight assuming there would be no coming back?

SUKUNA: In that case, the move he might make would be...

GOJO: Your cursed energy is sloppy as hell, Yuta. Has Kusakabe-san not said anything about that?

MAKI: He's pretty tough on you, huh, Yuta!

PANDA: The fact that he's only tough on you is a little hurtful, actually!!

INUMAKI: Salmon!

YUTA (back in the present): I'm being thorough...

YUTA: ...reading through Gojo-sensei's memories one-by-one.

YUTA: "Nine points."

YUTA: "Polarized light."

SUKUNA: Does he not understand why Gojo Satoru was forced to fire off "Hollow Purple" in that roundabout way?

SUKUNA: I won't give him a single opening to use that move!!

YUTA: Sukuna might still be wary of me using techniques aside from Limitless.

YUTA: But he should also know that I can't use two copied techniques at once.

YUTA: That's why, even while using this technique- even within Unlimited Void- this simple plan...

YUTA ...will work!

YUTA: "Blue."

TAPE RECORDER: "Don't move."

YUTA: "Nine points." "Polarized light." "Crow and Shomyo."

YUTA: This isn't a copy. It's the real thing!

YUTA: "The gap between within and without."

YUTA: Hollow Technique... Purple.

EDITOR's NOTE: Firing off his teacher's ultimate technique!

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK.

Last edited:
Yuta:
  • Needs to eat someone to Copy
  • Can’t use two CTs at the same time
  • If Rika is taken out then so are his stored CTs
  • 5-minute limit
  • Shit CE control
  • “When he gets worked up, gambler is stronger than me.”