JJK Spoiler 251

I literally have been saying Maki was going to land a sneak attack for months at this point, or did you forget our convos?
You probably did, this was common sense to anyone who knew what Maki was capable of. But they are fighting to save Megumi and narrator dissing Sukuna for getting sneak attacked by her is just the icing on the cake. Don’t worry Kinyagi he’s still the strongest that hasn’t changed your agenda is safe.

If it weren’t for Megumi Sukuna would have gotten the Lenjaku treatment. :risitasad: Potential Man keeps dragging down his allies through and through
Sukuna had 2 life lines. First his heian era transformation and second, Megumi.

It is like 100 hostages Kaido situation 💀
Post automatically merged:

when will u haters stop rambling
When you acknowledge that Megukuna's head won't be flying off just because the protagonists are trying to save Megumi.

not aiming for the head = holding back
You are just over protective for your Sukuna agenda.

As far as I am concerned, I want Sukuna to body them without being in Megumi's body (yes, he can).

It is on Gege for #ucking this up. Sukuna is literally holding Megumi as a hostage. Not my problem if you dont understand this.
Like bruh, their whole plan revolves around saving Megumi by awakening his soul and separating him from Sukuna. Do you even read? (as you use to say to others?).
Post automatically merged:

or maybe thats how maki and toji does their sneak attack
Nah man, that's not cool.

I am expecting better from you. Not this shit.

A sneak attack that just hits stomach 😂 Is this what you are implying?

What about Yuta's attack against Kenjaku?

The gojo copium is crazy here. Sukuna is the strongest and he would have won but then what? If sukuna goes all out against gojo do you think he would survive against them.
10 s makes it interesting and gives him a powerup. Kashimo might have finished him 🤣🤣🤣

Just wait until everyone dies, and we could see the result of merger. I Even have a head cannon that Yuji will consume the result of merger.

Goatjo was strong but his domain is flawed against Sukuna

Maki is known to be headshot trigger happy.
Sukuna agenda has made them blind to the truth.

I am fine with agendas, and even admit myself if I am trying to wank someone. But this, right in this chapter, was just a free life line handed to Sukuna.

Compare this setup to Kenjaku. Yuta had a perfect chance and he didnt miss. Similarly, Maki had the perfect chance, even had split soul katana, but did not take off Sukuna's head.
What was the difference? Megumi !

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
People expecting maki to get washed in 1 page next chapter

Truly underestimate how much gege will suck off anything related to toji especially toji 2.0 here

I am fine with agendas, and even admit myself if I am trying to wank someone. But this, right in this chapter, was just a free life line handed to Sukuna.

Compare this setup to Kenjaku. Yuta had a perfect chance and he didnt miss. Similarly, Maki had the perfect chance, even had split soul katana, but did not take off Sukuna's head.
I don’t see why peeps are complaining about this either. Sukuna is probably going to continue to fight after this. He has been putting up a great fight despite being nerfed from the start and if he was at full power they’d all be stomped together.

But this was definitely a free life handed to him. No Megumi = Sukuna’s head rolling off.

I don’t see why peeps are complaining about this either. Sukuna is probably going to continue to fight after this. He has been putting up a great fight despite being nerfed from the start and if he was at full power they’d all be stomped together.

But this was definitely a free life handed to him. No Megumi = Sukuna’s head rolling off.
Yeah, this is not power scaling or downplaying Sukuna.
It is about author's choices and PIS.

I am fine with it for once or twice, but not more than this lol

I think Maki would have cut down Sukuna's head if it was not for Megumi.
Again, Sukuna is being carried by Megumi, otherwise he would have been killed by now just like Kenjaku. This is what jump kaisen is about.

But this mf is still trying to summon Mahoraga 💀

From Baeli @Twitter.

@NikaInParis @ConquistadoR @L57 @zenox @EmperorKinyagi
Wait so ur telling me they could kill sukuna anytime inside domain if not for they tryna save megumi?! :crazwhat:
Plotkuna once again

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

So Toji spared Gojo ? Or Maki spared Naoya ?