Versus Battle JJK top 10?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Lmao what are these lists where Kashimo is higher than Maki or Toji, he is absurdly overrated.

1. CQC fighter, where Maki and Toji have advantage due to superior stats and reflexes.
2. Strength to compete with 15F Sukuna and strong enough to punch down a Mach speed opponent mid-air.
3. Busted Cursed tools that ignore durability/negate CT.
4. Durability so great they can survive Mach 3 and brush off 15F Sukuna’s Nue massive lightning.
5. Perception to be able to jump on air.

Kashimo has done absolutely nothing to warrant anything less higher than mid-diff from them. And that’s being generous considering Maki straight up either tanked or dodged Nue’s massive lightning. Yeah he gets COOKED against Maki/Toji.

Current alive list

1. Gojo
2. 15F Sukuna
3. Kenjaku
4. Maki/Yuta (tie for now)
6. Angel/Yorozu (tie for now)
8. Kashimo
9. Hakari
10. Uro
12. Yuji
idk maybe Yuta being widely renowned as 2nd only to Gojo claiming that Hakari once hes on a roll hes stronger than even him, while you have Kashimo fighting on even terms with Jackpot Hakari w.out the use of CT then you have Kenjaku clearly stating he is only inferior to Sukuna in a much stronger era - implying Kashimo is even stronger than him.

What makes Maki higher? She did nothing in her fight with Sukuna. She has speeds but lacks any real physical strength to go against Sukuna who was being nerfed by Megumi and he was only using Taijutsu. She struggled against Naoya and needed help from 3 other sorcerers. w/out her sword shes trash. If thats equivalent to Toji who fought on par with pre-enlightened Gojo then hes overrated. Maki on the same level as Yuta is hilarious.

by your own listing kenjaku should be lower or both kashimo and hakari should be higher.

Yorozu who has zero showing or feats and an overhyped angel who couldnt even exterminate Sukuna with Jacobs ladder tied for 6 lmfao

Then you have Uro listed and no Ryo

I wont neg you for not including Yuji since you stated alive but Megumi is stronger than Yuji still at this point and so are a handful of othersm Todo would still shit on Yuji with one arm.

Last edited:
idk maybe Yuta being widely renowned as 2nd only to Gojo claiming that Hakari once hes on a roll hes stronger than even him, while you have Kashimo fighting on even terms with Jackpot Hakari w.out the use of CT then you have Kenjaku clearly stating he is only inferior to Sukuna in a much stronger era - implying Kashimo is even stronger than him.
Yuta is 2nd in unusual abilities. “Strongest” is a mistranslation that’s already been debunked by other translators and official.

Yuta says this but Maki immediately debunks it. So no that is not confirmed especially not when Hakari can be killed inside his own Domain.

What does Kenjaku have anything to do with this? He literally said that he is not fit for fighting in that body and current Kenjaku has a SG Sorc level CT with a much stronger body. If you think Kashimo is actually stronger than current Kenjaku then that is the biggest cap I have ever seen to try to wank Kashimo.

What makes Maki higher? She did nothing in her fight with Sukuna. She has speeds but lacks any real physical strength to go against Sukuna who was being nerfed by Megumi and he was only using Taijutsu. She struggled against Naoya and needed help from 3 other sorcerers. w/out her sword shes trash. If thats equivalent to Toji who fought on par with pre-enlightened Gojo then hes overrated. Maki on the same level as Yuta is hilarious.
Makin was physically keeping up with 15F Sukuna, CT nerfed, which is hilariously better than anything Kashimo ever did especially being bumrushed by Hakari after using his lightning.

Kashimo has zero feats of dodging Mach 3 much less mid-air, post-enlightenment Maki with her sword legit low diffs Curse Naoya so you clearly haven’t read Sakurajima while Kashimo would struggle majorly with him lmao. He has no strength feats to suggest he can push Maki past Mach 3 hit damage, especially not his puny lightning compared to Nue’s.

by your own listing kenjaku should be lower or both kashimo and hakari should be higher.
What is this nonsense.

Yorozu who has zero showing or feats and an overhyped angel who couldnt even exterminate Sukuna with Jacobs ladder tied for 6 lmfao
Hence I said FOR NOW. Yorozu is about to fight Sukuna so we’re getting feats.

Then you have Uro listed and no Ryo
Read my list peep, A-l-i-v-e. Angel isn’t dead since Sukuna didn’t get points and they still need to free Gojo.

I wont neg you for not including Yuji since you stated alive but Megumi is stronger than Yuji still at this point and so are a handful of othersm Todo would still shit on Yuji with one arm.
Why would I include Megumi the boy is literally out of commission right now. Ranking him is useless.

Maki is the one that Gege wanks and gives massive speed, durability feats and a hax sword to boot. The one who is enlightened and can walk on air. The one who walked off Nue’s lightning like it was nothing. The one who fought 15F Sukuna physically and made concentrate on her. The one who one-shot multiple Grade 1s at once while Kashimo was stuck playing with Panda. Has a CT we haven’t even seen but he won’t even use it unless with Sukuna.

Maki one-taps Kashimo with her sword and that’s the end of that. Horrible match-up for the guy who is reliant on CQC and a metal pole, can’t use RCT (which might not even heal soul cuts). And ESPECIALLY horrible match-up given she tanked or dodged lightning that surpasses his baby charge up by comparison. The more Maki is shown on panel the more she hilariously shits on Kashimo.

Latest shit just confirmed what everyone with a brain had in mind,Sukuna and Gojo are on a COMPLETELY different level from trash like yuta,maki and hakari.

1.Sukuna(or maybe gojo)
2.Gojo
3. Kenjaku as geto
4.Yuki/Yorozu/Angel
5.Yuta
6.Hakari

Yuji has the potential to be up there,fushiguro too,the rest we've seen seem to be absolute trash compared to those above
Post automatically merged:

Gojo
Sukuna
Kenjaku
Yuta
Toji
Maki
Hakari/Yuki*
mf really put maki above Yuki ahahhahahahah youre embarassing yourself stop it

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yuta is 2nd in unusual abilities. “Strongest” is a mistranslation that’s already been debunked by other translators and official.

Yuta says this but Maki immediately debunks it. So no that is not confirmed especially not when Hakari can be killed inside his own Domain.

What does Kenjaku have anything to do with this? He literally said that he is not fit for fighting in that body and current Kenjaku has a SG Sorc level CT with a much stronger body. If you think Kashimo is actually stronger than current Kenjaku then that is the biggest cap I have ever seen to try to wank Kashimo.

Makin was physically keeping up with 15F Sukuna, CT nerfed, which is hilariously better than anything Kashimo ever did especially being bumrushed by Hakari after using his lightning.

Kashimo has zero feats of dodging Mach 3 much less mid-air, post-enlightenment Maki with her sword legit low diffs Curse Naoya so you clearly haven’t read Sakurajima while Kashimo would struggle majorly with him lmao. He has no strength feats to suggest he can push Maki past Mach 3 hit damage, especially not his puny lightning compared to Nue’s.

What is this nonsense.

Hence I said FOR NOW. Yorozu is about to fight Sukuna so we’re getting feats.

Read my list peep, A-l-i-v-e. Angel isn’t dead since Sukuna didn’t get points and they still need to free Gojo.

Why would I include Megumi the boy is literally out of commission right now. Ranking him is useless.

Maki is the one that Gege wanks and gives massive speed, durability feats and a hax sword to boot. The one who is enlightened and can walk on air. The one who walked off Nue’s lightning like it was nothing. The one who fought 15F Sukuna physically and made concentrate on her. The one who one-shot multiple Grade 1s at once while Kashimo was stuck playing with Panda. Has a CT we haven’t even seen but he won’t even use it unless with Sukuna.

Maki one-taps Kashimo with her sword and that’s the end of that. Horrible match-up for the guy who is reliant on CQC and a metal pole, can’t use RCT (which might not even heal soul cuts). And ESPECIALLY horrible match-up given she tanked or dodged lightning that surpasses his baby charge up by comparison. The more Maki is shown on panel the more she hilariously shits on Kashimo.
took you a couple weeks to do some research aye.

youve became boring.

Latest shit just confirmed what everyone with a brain had in mind,Sukuna and Gojo are on a COMPLETELY different level from trash like yuta,maki and hakari.

1.Sukuna(or maybe gojo)
2.Gojo
3. Kenjaku as geto
4.Yuki/Yorozu/Angel
5.Yuta
6.Hakari

Yuji has the potential to be up there,fushiguro too,the rest we've seen seem to be absolute trash compared to those above
Post automatically merged:

mf really put maki above Yuki ahahhahahahah youre embarassing yourself stop it
:holdthisl::pepecopium:

I think that a top 10 is complicated, instead I will put in tiers that could be discussed which are the top 10.
Tier 1: Gojo and Sukuna. These would be the ones who would fight for first place
Tier 2: Kengaku, I think it's the top 3 undisputed. Possibly I would also put 15F Meguna at this level.
Tier 4: Yuki, Yuta, Geto, Angel, Hakari. It would be everyone who would be in the special grade level and I think there is no way to place one above the other. Yuki and Yuta were declared equally powerful, Geto could defeat Yuta if he had had all his spirits, it was a Yuta one year more inexperienced, but also a Yuta with a Rika without a time limit. Angel was capable of almost one shot 15F Meguna, which although it may be more difficult to believe this Hakari statement today, is supposed to be at a similar level to Yuta and therefore not the same as the rest of the special Grades. Finally Kashimo is comparable to a Hakari in his immortal mode, which is supposed to be comparable if not superior to Yuta. These would fight from position 4 to 8
Tier 5: Hakari and Yorozu. These could well be placed in tier 3 but I think the fact that Hakari only reaches that special tier level when he gets the prize by activating his domain expansion makes him much more inconsistent than the previous ones. Meanwhile Yorozu, if we accept the fact that Yuta is comparable to 15F sukuna, then she should definitely be one level below. There is also the fact that at least for me, Angel did much better against Meguna than Yorozu. These would be positions 9 and 10 of the top.
Special mention to Tengen which is supposed to be a special grade before transcending. He is also supposed to be able to destroy humanity, but we know so little and how he hasn't had a single fight (unless we count removing kenjaku's domain and distracting him from fighting). I suppose that if I had to place it, it would be above the special grades but below Kenjaku, since he currently possesses Tengen himself.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I guess, he was able to damage sukuna and his perfect sphere would have been able to kill him. Also with his insect armor he was able to defeat a squad of echiseros as powerful as the uro squad
Yes it didn’t shock me at all to put Yoruzu in the top 10

For me she is higher than Uraume or Maki

Yes it didn’t shock me at all to put Yoruzu in the top 10

For me she is higher than Uraume or Maki
It's true, I forgot about uraume. I guess I would also place this character at the same level as Yorozu and Hakari. Maki/Toji I think they would be a level below these characters. Maki is as powerful as Touji and he was as strong as an adolescent gojo or a 3F sukuna

I think that a top 10 is complicated, instead I will put in tiers that could be discussed which are the top 10.
Tier 1: Gojo and Sukuna. These would be the ones who would fight for first place
Tier 2: Kengaku, I think it's the top 3 undisputed. Possibly I would also put 15F Meguna at this level.
Tier 4: Yuki, Yuta, Geto, Angel, Hakari. It would be everyone who would be in the special grade level and I think there is no way to place one above the other. Yuki and Yuta were declared equally powerful, Geto could defeat Yuta if he had had all his spirits, it was a Yuta one year more inexperienced, but also a Yuta with a Rika without a time limit. Angel was capable of almost one shot 15F Meguna, which although it may be more difficult to believe this Hakari statement today, is supposed to be at a similar level to Yuta and therefore not the same as the rest of the special Grades. Finally Kashimo is comparable to a Hakari in his immortal mode, which is supposed to be comparable if not superior to Yuta. These would fight from position 4 to 8
Tier 5: Hakari and Yorozu. These could well be placed in tier 3 but I think the fact that Hakari only reaches that special tier level when he gets the prize by activating his domain expansion makes him much more inconsistent than the previous ones. Meanwhile Yorozu, if we accept the fact that Yuta is comparable to 15F sukuna, then she should definitely be one level below. There is also the fact that at least for me, Angel did much better against Meguna than Yorozu. These would be positions 9 and 10 of the top.
Special mention to Tengen which is supposed to be a special grade before transcending. He is also supposed to be able to destroy humanity, but we know so little and how he hasn't had a single fight (unless we count removing kenjaku's domain and distracting him from fighting). I suppose that if I had to place it, it would be above the special grades but below Kenjaku, since he currently possesses Tengen himself.
I have to say that the 15F sukuna and yuta thing causes me a lot of confusion. I consider that jogo, mahuto, mahoraga maki/toji, uro, ryu, kurourushi, Dhruv are all at a level comparable to 3F sukuna, some have cursed energy comparable to about 8-9 fingers of sukuna as jogo. But when it came time to put that energy to use, they would be comparable in power to how sukuna uses the power of just three fingers. This shows me in all the comparisons to 3F sukuna that are always a maybe it is stronger, implying that there is not much difference. Examples of this would be gojo saying that jogo is possibly stronger than 3F sukuna. Fushiguro saying that toji is physically the same as 3F sukuna. Finally sukuna himself stating that perhaps mahoraga could have defeated his version of 3 Fingers. Later we have statements from Gege saying that it would be a tough battle for Kenjaku to fight against Jogo or Mahito. Using the statement of the boy who used the simple domain of the penultimate chapter, which said that defeating 15F meguna and kenjaku is a task comparable to defeating satoru gojo, could we assume that kenjaku would be comparable perhaps to a 5F sukuna? and the special grades between 4-5F sukuna?. Or maybe trying to scale using your fingers is too simplistic. But this is another possibility that im contemplate