Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

JOJO PART 6 EPISODE 9, 10/11
- no manga discussion here anime only
- don't spoil the other episodes in here, the thread is only for the episode 9, 10 and 11
- JOJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here I made a thread for 3 épisodes because I didn't want to separate the two parts of the fight.

@RayanOO @style @MangoSenpai @HA001 @Shiroyru @Cherry Hilk @Yo Tan Wa @Afroking @KiriNigiri @Bullet @Jackteo @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @Blackruler @Jose92 @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Adam 🍎 @balajiram99 @Masquyzz @Dr_Professor83 @Cuistot @Luffydom56 @Luffywankishere @Thousandsunnyrobin @Bounty @ImmaIvanoM @Jiihad @Don DaSlayer @Tobi @Peroroncino @GrandmasterChef Zonji @TheKnightOfTheSea @Bakazuki Bakainu @Wonderful World @TheAncientCenturion @EtenBoby @Dragoban @Gianfi @yj @Lhululuzao @Jaguark101 @Hanzo hattori @Melontonin @Kawaii @Owl Ki @Akai2 @ShinichiMugi @U c 4 up da idly @Haoku @Kucing Pencuri @PizzaBread @Sasparan @Flower @Queek Hea D Taker @ZenZu @HAJIKATA @Flynn @ANIKI @Oblivion @Wulsam @Lax
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Weather Report is absolute favorite character and stand in this part. The CGI on Lang Rangler is a little weird, but it’s fine
Weather report introduction with the piano was top tier. And his stand Is really cool and THE stand of this part.

That fight against Lang was nice. Lang stand was really good and powerful too.

but that moment was great

First, I want to talk about Marilyn Manson stand. In my opinion one of the coolest abilities, for me it was always fun to see the debt collection mechanic.

And of course...

WEATHER REPORT!!!

Best husbando and stand!!!

:finally:

Yeah it’s true that this episode is kinda filler but the ball game was fun and not that bad. The stand user was bland but the whole thing was okay
I totally agree, it's more that I like the concept behind the stand even though it's pretty usless if they know you are a stand user, specially with that bland user.

I

Indigo

So it seems like we're not gonna get another batch of episodes on Netflix right?

We're gonna have to wait for the weekly version to start and reach episode 13 to get a new episode?

Some people are saying the animation is gonna be improved for the weekly version.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So it seems like we're not gonna get another batch of episodes on Netflix right?

We're gonna have to wait for the weekly version to start and reach episode 13 to get a new episode?

Some people are saying the animation is gonna be improved for the weekly version.
??

I didn’t follow what happened ?
We will have a weekly episodes next ? When ? And why Netflix doesn’t handle it anymore ?

I

Indigo

??

I didn’t follow what happened ?
We will have a weekly episodes next ? When ? And why Netflix doesn’t handle it anymore ?
From what i understand, Netflix paid more to get the first batch of episodes early on their platform. Some people even said that because Netflix rushed production, you could see some problems with the quality of the animation in these 12 episodes.

Basically Stone Ocean was scheduled to start showing weekly on Japanese TV starting on the 7th, so now we will have to wait 12 more weeks to let the TV catch up to the batch of episodes Netflix released. People also seem to think that the TV episodes will have improved animation, but i don't think that's the case.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
From what i understand, Netflix paid more to get the first batch of episodes early on their platform. Some people even said that because Netflix rushed production, you could see some problems with the quality of the animation in these 12 episodes.

Basically Stone Ocean was scheduled to start showing weekly on Japanese TV starting on the 7th, so now we will have to wait 12 more weeks to let the TV catch up to the batch of episodes Netflix released. People also seem to think that the TV episodes will have improved animation, but i don't think that's the case.

Yeah after your post I also checked it, lots of viewers complained about the Netflix way : releasing 12 episodes in one batch, and wanted to return with weekly episodes. They complained it killed the hype (and they are totally right about that) .

We will have the rest at best in April….if it means having weekly episodes I think it’s worth the wait