Theory Joy Boy and Binks Sake

I listened to Binks Sake yesterday and noticed a few things.
I think Oda teased Joy Boy's first journey.
We all know that Joy Boy was the first pirate but why did he sail in the first place?

here’s the first line of the song
(Translation of the jap song)

I’m going to deliver Binks‘ Brew
The sea wind does as it pleases, we’ll let the waves guide us
Beyond the tides is the merry evening sun
The song of the birds, as they draw circles in the sky

He had a mission, to deliver sake to someone named Binks. That was probably his job. Who’s Binks? He could be a king, a weirdo or someone who inspired Joy Boy to become a freedom warrior. He left his hometown and became a sailor. It’s quite ironic that Luffy's journey started in a barrel. This could be intentional because Joy Boy's story also started with the barrels he transported.

Farewell to the harbour and to weaver’s town

With a loud DON I sing the song of setting sail
Even the sparkling waves will turn back to spray
We’re going to the very ends of the sea

I guess I don’t have to explain the DON.. (Nika's heartbeat)
The interesting part is that Joy Boy's destination was the end of the sea. Could it be that Binks was someone from Loadstar Island?
I think Joy Boy's journey was very long and this is how he saw different kingdoms and the state of the world. Everyone lived equally and peaceful in his kingdom but the rest of the world got oppressed by their kings.

The rest of the song has many symbols such as moon in the night, the new rising sun, the drums etc. but a specific line caught my attention

I’m going to deliver Binks’ Brew
With a loud DON I sing the song of the wide seas
Doesn’t matter who you are, someday we’ll all end up as bones
Our endless, aimless laugh tale (tale of laughter)

Joy Boy or someone from his crew invented the Jolly Roger but why did they choose a skull as their symbol? The skull symbolises death and we’re all equal in death. It’s a symbol for equality. Joy Boy accepted every race and didn’t discriminate. He was probably labelled as an outlaw by the other kingdoms and became the first pirate.
The last line practically confirms what the One Piece is . It’s a tale about Joy Boy's story. He had a funny and epic adventure with his crew. Is the One Piece so simple? I mean it’s possible.

There’s 100% more to it. I think Binks Sake only teased Joy Boy's first journey but the Poneglyphs will tell us the whole story.

We all know that Joy Boy was the first pirate but why did he sail in the first place?

He had a mission, to deliver sake to someone named Binks. That was probably his job. Who’s Binks? He could be a king, a weirdo or someone who inspired Joy Boy to become a freedom warrior. He left his hometown and became a sailor. It’s quite ironic that Luffy's journey started in a barrel. This could be intentional because Joy Boy's story also started with the barrels he transported.

The interesting part is that Joy Boy's destination was the end of the sea. Could it be that Binks was someone from Loadstar Island?
I think Joy Boy's journey was very long and this is how he saw different kingdoms and the state of the world. Everyone lived equally and peaceful in his kingdom but the rest of the world got oppressed by their kings.

The rest of the song has many symbols such as moon in the night, the new rising sun, the drums etc. but a specific line caught my attention

Joy Boy or someone from his crew invented the Jolly Roger but why did they choose a skull as their symbol? The skull symbolises death and we’re all equal in death. It’s a symbol for equality. Joy Boy accepted every race and didn’t discriminate. He was probably labelled as an outlaw by the other kingdoms and became the first pirate.
The last line practically confirms what the One Piece is . It’s a tale about Joy Boy's story. He had a funny and epic adventure with his crew. Is the One Piece so simple? I mean it’s possible.

There’s 100% more to it. I think Binks Sake only teased Joy Boy's first journey but the Poneglyphs will tell us the whole story.
It might actually be that simple🤔 maybe the One Piece is a collection of all the poneglyph texts, or it's the story of Joyboy's & his crew's journey.

It might actually be that simple🤔 maybe the One Piece is a collection of all the poneglyph texts, or it's the story of Joyboy's & his crew's journey.
The collection of poneglyph is "rio poneglyph", the thing robin is searching for.
Post automatically merged:

@Cross_Marian There is a theory that bink's sake is a substance that was cited few times in OP called "pyrobloin".
After Dressrossa arc, Dragon talks about a metal called "metal-sake" (kitteko). It's likely this metal is the metal used to create the poneglyph. So this "pyrobloin" substance can make something be unbreakable. So this substance is from wano, because poneglyph were created there by the kozuki clan. Other interesting idea is that pyrobloin also can be found in lunarian blood, thats why lunarians are invencible with the flames on.

Thr song japanese means that he won't deliver the sake to someone called binks, but that the sake is from someone called binks. And in my opinion the sake here is the "metal-sake", the metal of the poneglyphs. So when he was delivering the sake, he was spreading poneglyph "the true story" around the world
This video gives all the details, hints and explanation about that

Last edited:
The collection off poneglyph is "rio poneglyph", the thing robin is searching for.
Post automatically merged:

@Cross_Marian There is a theory that bink's sake is a substance that was cited few times in OP called "pyrobloin".
After Dressrossa arc, Dragon talks about a metal called "metal-sake" (kitteko). It's likely this metal is the metal used to create the poneglyph. So this "pyrobloin" substance can make something be unbreakable. So this substance is from wano, because poneglyph were created there by the kozuki clan. Other interesting idea is that pyrobloin also can be found in lunarian blood, thats why lunarians are invencible with the flames on.

Thr song japanese means that he won't deliver the sake to someone called binks, but that the sake is from someone called binks. And in my opinion the sake here is the "metal-sake", the metal of the poneglyphs. So when he was delivering the sake, he was spreading poneglyph "the true story" around the world
I like this idea
Maybe they collected this metal from the moon
The inhabitants of the Ancient Kingdom went to space and stole some value resources

The collection of poneglyph is "rio poneglyph", the thing robin is searching for.
Rio poneglyph=real poneglyph
🤔