General & Others Joyboy being compared to Ryuma

Sure thing. Crying, shitting, farting, begging for help is characterization. Nothing Zoro does qualifies as characterization unless he's repeating the same thing for the last 25 years.:kobeha:
Im not sure if you think you are being witty rn but Zoro's lack of actual characterization is a real shame. I wouldve liked it if he visited Ryumas grave like he said he would, or just did or had any sort of interraction with Wano citizens and samurai post raid to flesh out his lineage.

Instead we got nothing.

Im not sure if you think you are being witty rn but Zoro's lack of actual characterization is a real shame. I wouldve liked it if he visited Ryumas grave like he said he would, or just did or had any sort of interraction with Wano citizens and samurai post raid to flesh out his lineage.

Instead we got nothing.
Zoro is a much better character than Luffy and he's just one of dozens of characters much better than the MC. You don't like it? Talk to Goda.

Zoro is a much better character than Luffy and he's just one of dozens of characters much better than the MC. You don't like it? Talk to Goda.
Cant be a character if you dont really have a personality. Not sure why you keep bringing Luffy up btw cause I dont really care about him nor do I think he is an exceptionally written character either.

But I do have a gripe with how Oda is handling Zoros background and Im not sure why you arent mad about it as well as a fan of his, many Wano plot lines about him were just dropped.

Cant be a character if you dont really have a personality. Not sure why you keep bringing Luffy up btw cause I dont really care about him nor do I think he is an exceptionally written character either.

But I do have a gripe with how Oda is handling Zoros background and Im not sure why you arent mad about it as well as a fan of his, many Wano plot lines about him were just dropped.
If Zoro doesn't have a personality then you're probably reading 3 Piece.
And why would I be mad, OP was always a shit story with a mid mangaka, I only read to know how it ends. :kobeha:

And why would I be mad, OP was always a shit story with a mid mangaka, I only read to know how it ends. :kobeha:
I mean you are clearly a zoro fan so you would think you'd want more for your boy when it comes to stuff for him other than fighting.

Might have been too harsh here, he does have a personality but its pretty tropey/basic tbh.

Last edited:
Ryoma was an obvious Joy Boy subordinate in that era.
Like his descendant fate, who was born to be an underling to the main character.
:goyea:
And just like Ryuma Zoro's going to be the King, the strongest being in the world and the one with the greatest warrior soul! Idk what this means for Joyboy's haki. :risitavirus:

And just like Ryuma Zoro's going to be the King, the strongest being in the world and the one with the greatest warrior soul! Idk what this means for Joyboy's haki. :risitavirus:
It ridicules.

How does the man who will be king and the strongest being become subordinate to other people?

To become someone's underling simply means he is WEAK.

:zehaha: