Speculations Ju Peter has the All Blue

Ju Peter is the god of agriculture

the all blue, as it is described to us, is essentially a form of aquaculture. It is a sea where fish from all over the world live.

No, this isn’t something that forms by the red line being destroyed or any nonsense like that. The One piece oceans are already connected. Fish live in different areas because they are adapted to different environments.

For all the fish to live in one area, it would essentially require the creation of an artificial sea. Basically an enormous Aquarium.

I believe the lunarians likely built this atop the red line and that the CDs use it for their food source.

Aquaculture is a form of agriculture
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture

Hence in all likelihood, Ju Peter is the one who controls the All Blue. I think it could possibly be located deep underground in the red line and that Sanji will need to use powerful CoO in order to locate it.

He might go after it to get food for the slaves, however I’m sure Ju Peter will probably prevent him from doing this. Peter, as a worm, can hide under the earth. Sanji will similarly need his CoO in order to find him. Fighting underground could also fit his “devil” theme.

Lastly, Sanji is the son of Zeff, who is known as “The Garuda”. In Hinduism, Garuda is the enemy of Snakes. We see a similar theme in one piece, with Sanji facing and defeating Queen, who’s brachio-snake-us form made him a giant Snake.

While Peter isn’t exactly a Snake, but a worm, he could still have a model of the snake snake fruit.

the all blue, as it is described to us, is essentially a form of aquaculture. It is a sea where fish from all over the world live.

No, this isn’t something that forms by the red line being destroyed or any nonsense like that. The One piece oceans are already connected. Fish live in different areas because they are adapted to different environments.

For all the fish to live in one area, it would essentially require the creation of an artificial sea. Basically an enormous Aquarium.

I believe the lunarians likely built this atop the red line and that the CDs use it for their food source.

Hence in all likelihood, Ju Peter is the one who controls the All Blue. I think it could possibly be located deep underground in the red line and that Sanji will need to use powerful CoO in order to locate it.

He might go after it to get food for the slaves, however I’m sure Ju Peter will probably prevent him from doing this. Peter, as a worm, can hide under the earth. Sanji will similarly need his CoO in order to find him. Fighting underground could also fit his “devil” theme.

Lastly, Sanji is the son of Zeff, who is known as “The Garuda”. In Hinduism, Garuda is the enemy of Snakes. We see a similar theme in one piece, with Sanji facing and defeating Queen, who’s brachio-snake-us form made him a giant Snake.

While Peter isn’t exactly a Snake, but a worm, he could still have a model of the snake snake fruit.

Solid theory.