Versus Battle Judar (Magi) vs Zeref (Fairy Tail)

What black haired villain from anime would win, Zeref from fairy tail anime and judar from magi anime

RULES
Zeref uses his base form black haired one
Anime versions of both characters

Dropped Magi a bit after Sinbad became god.

Unless Judar got some further upgrades since that point, Zeref takes this. No answer for his immortality curse or Zeref just stopping time to kill him

Dropped Magi a bit after Sinbad became god.

Unless Judar got some further upgrades since that point, Zeref takes this. No answer for his immortality curse or Zeref just stopping time to kill him
What about Judars magic nullification, or him becoming a second medium?
Time magic however is a problem, unless Zeref cast his AoE magic nullification stuff. Thinking about, it also prevent him from using Magic too, but it even negated Arba her regeneration for example iirc.

What about Judars magic nullification, or him becoming a second medium?
Time magic however is a problem, unless Zeref cast his AoE magic nullification stuff. Thinking about, it also prevent him from using Magic too, but it even negated Arba her regeneration for example iirc.
The one he used on Arba? That takes prep and screws him over just as much. And unlike Judar, Zeref isn’t a wimp without the use of magic.

Kinda different, Arba is using her own magic to regenerate, where as with Zeref’s immortality comes from a god keeping a curse on him, it’s not his own power.

The one he used on Arba? That takes prep and screws him over just as much. And unlike Judar, Zeref isn’t a wimp without the use of magic.

Kinda different, Arba is using her own magic to regenerate, where as with Zeref’s immortality comes from a god keeping a curse on him, it’s not his own power.
That would be the next question. Would it be allowed to summon Il Illah? I guess no?

That would be the next question. Would it be allowed to summon Il Illah? I guess no?
Doesnt that first require summoning the Medium and takes time afterwards? Also, kinda goes against debating a characters own abilities when you can just argue them summoning the literal god of their setting

Doesnt that first require summoning the Medium and takes time afterwards? Also, kinda goes against debating a characters own abilities when you can just argue them summoning the literal god of their setting
He became a medium on his own in the manga, but Aladdin BFR him in space, before he could use any advantage of it. I don´t know because summoning as an ability would be Judars power, but Il Illah itself clearly isn´t Judars power. Thats what i wonder if it would count.

He became a medium on his own in the manga, but Aladdin BFR him in space, before he could use any advantage of it. I don´t know because summoning as an ability would be Judars power, but Il Illah itself clearly isn´t Judars power. Thats what i wonder if it would count.

Is he still a Medium? Figured that shit wore off after the timeskip since it was never brought up again for as far as I read.

Even than, it still takes time to do since he was stopped as mentioned