Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters
Spoilers are out:
-Title: Evildoers Hell Battle Part-1
- Chap starts with Ijichi asking Gojo abt Prison Realm experience. Gojo says the time lapse feels kinda like same as when one is really busy with work. A week feels hella short but also so long that you don't wanna go over it again
-Gojo & team are at the place where curses first appeared at Shibuya Gojo's first dialogue of the chap: "It feels like it's been while since I came to Shibuya"
-Gojo asks abt the people affected by his unlimited void during Shibuya. Ijichi says they are all recovered. Gojo reaches the top of building & says "Let's get started. Utahime, Grandpa"
-Scene switches to Sukuna. Uraume tells him that even tho the fight is meant to happen today, they don't know about Time & Place. But Sukuna says there's no need to decide that as he sees the strong curse aura from a building afar
-Flashback Time! Gakuganji tells Gojo that he killed Yaga. But Gojo goes "...okay". Grandpa asks why aren't they all curse him for his deed. Gojo says he doesn't mind & moreover it's his fault since he got sealed & higher ups made grandpa comply
-Panda is listening while Gojo asks Grandpa abt Yaga's final words. Grandpa says Yaga revealed how to create Cursed corpse. So Gojo comments "Seems like you changed grandpa" cuz he didn't report it to superiors
-Next page reveals that all the higher ups are killed!!!! With a bubble of Gojo saying to Gakuganji that if Grandpa becomes the leader things will be better at least (Gojo might have done it, but it's not confirmed it seems)
-Gojo leavs after his talk with grandpa. Ijichi asks why does Gojo wants help from him of all people. So Gojo goes, "You don't really get it? You are the one I trust the most" Flashback Ends.
-Back to present. Ijichi is behind Gojo, setting up a barrier. He's sad thinking abt things like he's someone who ran away. But also didn't cuz he wasn't brave enough. But the Strongest said he beleives in me. There's no way I can't live up to that expectation
-Meanwhile Utahime is performing a dance ritual. Utahime's CT is named as "Solo Solo Kinku". Her cursed technique can enhance the total output of CE of any Sorcerers including herself
-The skill of Sorcerers lies in how much they omit the steps that's needed to use their CT. But Gojo, Utahime, Ijichi, Grandpa everyone does all required steps to activate their CTS like enchanting lyrics & doing hand signs. All this leads to GOJO BLASTING A 200% POWERED UP "HOLLOW PURPLE" TOWARDS SUKUNA!!!
-Sukuna feels intimidated and tries to tank the buffed hollow purple shot towards him
- All the buildings in the way of Gojo's team attack fully gets destroyed
- Narrator explains Sukuna misunderstood Gojo's action due to Ijichi forming barrier. Tho Sukuna felt the presence, he couldn't catch the massive amount of CE output blasted at him untill last second
-Sukuna's right hand is burnt and destroyed trying to tank Gojo's attack. Gojo arrives infront of Sukuna & says "Seems like you are misunderstanding, so I'll tell ya. YOU ARE THE CHALLENGER HERE". Sukuna is pissed off

Raws:

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @zenox @Enzo

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I may judge too early but I really don't like how everyone thinks of Gojo vs Sukuna as some fun 5D spectacle.

It's completely not like their fight can possibly delete the earth realm:risitavirus:

Good to know that they addressed Yaga's death.
I was thinking that Panda was also fine with it, so Gojo would be too.

I wonder what will be Kashimo's role here.

Sukuna about to get wrecked.
Protags have been on the losing side throughout the series.
It is about time they get their W here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Good to know that they addressed Yaga's death.
I was thinking that Panda was also fine with it, so Gojo would be too.

I wonder what will be Kashimo's role here.

Sukuna about to get wrecked.
Protags have been on the losing side throughout the series.
It is about time they get their W here.
I'm sure he understands the gap already.

Imagine he wanted to face Sukuna and Gojo walks right by him and Kashimo realizes what the level on top is like.

I'd be fine with him just helping students fighting whoever they fight aside Kenjaku.

I'm sure he understands the gap already.

Imagine he wanted to face Sukuna and Gojo walks right by him and Kashimo realizes what the level on top is like.

I'd be fine with him just helping students fighting whoever they fight aside Kenjaku.
I hope he is not crying in the corner like Uro.
It will be savage if Sukuna asks Kashimo, are you here to challenge me?
Kashimo;

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope he is not crying in the corner like Uro.
It will be savage if Sukuna asks Kashimo, are you here to challenge me?
Kashimo;

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Man. I can't believe we reached this point.

Please no interruptions no trickery no Kenjaku bullshit.

I want fight for the ages.