Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Spoilers Discussion

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
- Beginning of the chapter, Yuki starts talking with Brain in order to buy some time, and She asks the same question that she have asked Geto in the past, about how to rid the world of cursed spirits and says that it would bring humanity to their "next stage".
- Brain says that he doesnโ€™t care about the conflict that it would bring, because his true goal isnโ€™t a world with no curses, nor peace; itโ€™s to see the possibilities of cursed energy that exist in the form of people.

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Detailed Summary

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Read them on disc earlier, though these make more sense. We are heading for so much action then. Nice. JJK greatness.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Next chapter is the last chance for Gojo to get out from the box :josad:

Obviously Gege is gonna have Gojo gone for some time to not clean house immediately and for suspense. What's the point in summoning all of these if they get washed next chapter by Gojo?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I thought about this too but I'm scared that it won't be a simple imprisonment.

I think Gege might use this opportunity to potentially nerf Gojo before his encounter with Sukuna.

Man Sukuna on that plot armor.
Hmm maybe. Sukuna needs all the help he can get. But I don't think so. Gojo's gonna break out of it and go ham imo. Wash all of it.