Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 158 - Kogane

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I love this chapter. The Culling Game is something that has potential to be one of my favorite shounen arcs. All of these new characters seem hype.

Hajime seems to have some sort of lightning technique, which is pretty badass. Hiromi also seems like heโ€™s gonna be raw. Iโ€™m a little confused on Megumi and Yujiโ€™s plan. They want to get one of the players with over 100 points to make a new rule for them, but arenโ€™t these guys psychopaths. They had to kill at least 20 people to get over a 100 points; those types of people arenโ€™t going to be exactly reasonable.

This chapter is also just funny. Hakari trying to butter up to Megumi once he finds out heโ€™s the head of the Zenin Clan, only for the next panel to tell us the clan was wiped out the next day is hilarious to me.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It was a dope chapter. The new chars look hype. I am glad we're picking up the pace and heading to the meaty parts of the arc soon.

Also lmao at Hakari and Kirara. Love em.

I'm loving every build-up chapter for the culling game. Looks like we are picking up the pace. The payoff will be delicious.
Yeah I agree.

Just finished rewatching Anime,
Megumi is getting into more fights, waiting for him to perfect his Domain Expansion.
The chapter was great, JJK gets straight to the action, no bs, hyped for the Hakari and Yuta fights.