Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 161 spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yuji is fighting a sorcerer who hunts down beginners and apparently he knows Yuji, meanwhile, Megumi gets attacked by a woman.

Megumi asked if she knows about Higuruma, but she simply replies that she will tell him if he becomes her knight, Megumi doesn't reply back.

Megumi gets blown away and is now separated from Yuji. Both of them start fighting new players alone.
When asked to describe the Girl "Remi", the source said only one word ~ Oppai

Last edited:
Yuji is fighting a sorcerer who hunts down beginners and apparently he knows Yuji, meanwhile, Megumi gets attacked by a woman.

Megumi asked if she knows about Higuruma, but she simply replies that she will tell him if he becomes her knight, Megumi doesn't reply back.

Megumi gets blown away and is now separated from Yuji. Both of them start fighting new players alone.

:kawak:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

I will patiently wait before I hype myself for someone.

Remember Naoya? Yeah...

OPPAI
Post automatically merged:

:whitepress::whitepress:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Remember Naoya? Yeah..
I mean Naoya was written to be a disappointment.

He is meant to stand for everything that the Zenin clan is - incompetent fools who place value on tradition, cursed techniques over everything else all the while halting progress and getting proud about unearned honour.

Only Naobito kept that clan relevant, no wonder he was willing to pay a premium for Megumi. The rest are all meant to be jobbers to show the difference narratively between Toji, Maki and the clan, the people who restricted them from progressing.

Seth

โ€Ž
I mean Naoya was written to be a disappointment.
Not necessarily.

His debut was amazing and he kept looking interesting. You could feel getting hyped about his existence despite him being a bitch villain type.

and then....

My point was to not get over excited + look.

I was right 200% again.

Megumi literally fucks up this girl in the next panel; xDDDD

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Not necessarily.

His debut was amazing and he kept looking interesting. You could feel getting hyped about his existence despite him being a bitch villain type.
Yeah I don't disagree.

My point is this fake hype was on purpose from Gege, just to further reinforce that the entire Zenin clan are a bunch of jobbers. Only Naobito, Toji, Maki and Megumi were worth anything - Naobito became the clan head, Toji would've become the clan head if he was valued as per the databook, Maki wants to become the clan head and Megumi was brought in to become the clan head in the future.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I don't disagree.

My point is this fake hype was on purpose from Gege, just to further reinforce that the entire Zenin clan are a bunch of jobbers. Only Naobito, Toji, Maki and Megumi were worth anything - Naobito became the clan head, Toji would've become the clan head if he was valued as per the databook, Maki wants to become the clan head and Megumi was brought in to become the clan head in the future.
Yeah, you ain't wrong too.