• 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Good chapter. We need patience. This arc should be long considering "part 123 format". I was lowkey hoping for a new ship but looks like Remi is a trickster :/ Sadge.

This chapter makes me wonder if this guy doesn't have some spider-related powers. Because it seems as if Remi or the other guy are luring players to him, or to the spider net.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
i think the guy is the trickster tbh

So you are talking about the possibility of reverse expectations here? His panel looks normal while Remi's one looks suspicious to throw us off and believe she is about trick Megumi?

Might be a thing. Although even if she is not a trickster she can just lure Megumi to that guy into his spider net.

+ Look how Megumi constantly wonders how she is okay and all where she doesn't look like a fighter and all of that.

I love how Gege is playing on the expectations here ngl.

So you are talking about the possibility of reverse expectations here? His panel looks normal while Remi's one looks suspicious to throw us off and believe she is about trick Megumi?
ya but tbh the dude has the friendly awkward weak kid vibe but in the panel heโ€™s dead serious so thatโ€™s also can be seen as sus

megumi is the more observant and suspicious of the two so he would probably work it out if someone is tricking him tho im not calling yuji dumb lol

2nd point ever since the shibuya arc ended we were mostly following yuji itโ€™s time to switch the spotlight to find the actual guy

Might be a thing. Although even if she is not a trickster she can just lure Megumi to that guy into his spider net.

+ Look how Megumi constantly wonders how she is okay and all where she doesn't look like a fighter and all of that.
that could still lead to something else like to show that sheโ€™s actually powerful lol

also another point for the dude to be more likely the trickster, he was the two other people in the beginning so they could have been his initial targets to lead them on

and the girl looks and personality is too unique to have that minor of a role lol