Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 163 - Tokyo No. 1 Colony, Part 3

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So, Rin was also lying? Not about Higuruma's location, but his affiliation with him. Perhaps he knew that Higuruma is strong and he was working for him? Just like the other girl.
And why a sudden flashback of a random ass dude. We already know Itadori is kind and likes to help those who are in need.

Higuruma is giving off 7:3 sorcerer vibes (Nanami). Someone already mentioned it when he said 70 30 percent in his introduction.

I am waiting for that girl's reaction when Megumi defeats Reggie. She will be quick to switch sides, and Megumi will just slap her again :milaugh:

And why a sudden flashback of a random ass dude. We already know Itadori is kind and likes to help those who are in need
The guy in the flashback was Rin. It was basically here just to show his point of view & how he knew Yuji.

Higuruma has been great so far. He really feels like an evil version of Nanami. Iโ€™m excited to see what his cursed technique does.

Iโ€™m a little sad that Remi turned out to be the one lying. Iโ€™d hoped that she be with the cast longer. I canโ€™t see her or this โ€œReggieโ€ guy lasting long against a pissed off Megumi.

The guy in the flashback was Rin. It was basically here just to show his point of view & how he knew Yuji.

Higuruma has been great so far. He really feels like an evil version of Nanami. Iโ€™m excited to see what his cursed technique does.

Iโ€™m a little sad that Remi turned out to be the one lying. Iโ€™d hoped that she be with the cast longer. I canโ€™t see her or this โ€œReggieโ€ guy lasting long against a pissed off Megumi.
No one can stay for too long with the main cast, it will be great if some last half the length of the arc :josad:
No one knows when Gege start the killing spree