Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Classic JJK. Need more chapters like that.

I wonder what's Hakari's relationship with Gojo. He respects him but disobeys his orders or he respects him so much but doesn't show it?

They should like each other considering the way Gojo and Hakari view the JJK higher-ups + as we know Hakari was with Gojo during the Parade when Geto attacked Yuta.

Yuta claims to be the one to kill Kenjaku. I have mixed feelings. Not like he couldn't ofc he can. But statements like that mean death a lot of times or that it will not look as we expected.

I wouldn't mind if Yuuji and Megumi fight Kenjaku but they are still not enough and Yuta comes in to take over from them and defeat him plenty.

I wonder if Hakari's role is not actually freeing Gojo if that Kurusu girl doesn't work for them. I always thought about it since Hakari's CT semi reveal. Don't you guys think his CT would fit something like opening an unopenable box or shit?

Seth

โ€Ž
The hype is still growing strong

Hype to see Yuta really fighting

and I want to see the other two guys curse technique

A 1 vs 3 would be dope
I will warn you early so you don't think of this as a missed opportunity.

There is a chance they will showcase their skills only for Yuta to rape them.

Yuta is that man xD.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I will warn you early so you don't think of this as a missed opportunity.

There is a chance they will showcase their skills only for Yuta to rape them.

Yuta is that man xD.
Haha yeah maybe, but I still want to see that. If Yuta stomps them 1 vs 3 with them showcasing some skills I am good with that.

But maybe they can surprise us. Reggie surprised us and Iori too.

But yeah Yuta is above their pay grade and itโ€™s Yuta hype time

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah he is going to die. Too bad dude is a badass but I can't see him achieving that. Might be the next victim of Sukuna.
I wouldn't be so sure about that as of yet. Yuta is a different monster to his 1st year and by the 1st year he already defeated a Special Grade/Curse sorcerer:ihaha:

This will be too cliche and I doubt it will happen but I would write it so with combined efforts Megumi and Yuuji and etc stall Kenjaku, Yuta comes in to defeat him and then Sukuna very interested in Yuta comes out to fight him and it's extreme diff for Yuta to deal with, he shows why he is worthy of his hype but Sukuna is more and more powerful. Everything seems to be lost and then....

The final panel of the chapter Sukuna senses something that sends excitement chills down his spine and you just see fucking Gojo floating in the air:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I wouldn't be so sure about that as of yet. Yuta is a different monster to his 1st year and by the 1st year he already defeated a Special Grade/Curse sorcerer:ihaha:

This will be too cliche and I doubt it will happen but I would write it so with combined efforts Megumi and Yuuji and etc stall Kenjaku, Yuta comes in to defeat him and then Sukuna very interested in Yuta comes out to fight him and it's extreme diff for Yuta to deal with, he shows why he is worthy of his hype but Sukuna is more and more powerful. Everything seems to be lost and then....

The final panel of the chapter Sukuna senses something that sends excitement chills down his spine and you just see fucking Gojo floating in the air:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
A fight against Sukuna would be a good opportunity to see him go all out.
Gojo entering the scene like the GOAT he is :myman:

Yuta not dying. Full stop.

He is getting the movie, so how Gege can kill the MC like that?
Gojo coming after Yuta's death will be bad writing.
I agree with Luffy is the mc and Seth.
They will halt Kenjaku's plans and wait for Gojo to be released. They can be heavily injured, but not dead.

Yuta not dying. Full stop.

He is getting the movie, so how Gege can kill the MC like that?
Gojo coming after Yuta's death will be bad writing.
I agree with Luffy is the mc and Seth.
They will halt Kenjaku's plans and wait for Gojo to be released. They can be heavily injured, but not dead.
Or they will defeat him he will release Sukuna
In turn they will release Gojo

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nice chapter. Let's see what Yuta's gonna do. Hype.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž