• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yuji Megumi Reggie and Higuruma vs Druvh Ryu the Girl and Kurourushi
I kinda forgot what was said about Higuruma. Special grade 1 sorcerer or just grade 1?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I kinda forgot what was said about Higuruma. Special grade 1 sorcerer or just grade 1?
Just Grade 1 I think

But to be fair itโ€™s already insane : the guy had only his curse techniques for barely 2 weeks while other are past sorcerers who had it for a long long time

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Just Grade 1 I think

But to be fair itโ€™s already insane : the guy had only his curse techniques for barely 2 weeks while other are past sorcerers who had it for a long long time
Yeah that's cool but I think everyone on the opposing side is stronger than grade 1.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yeah that's cool but I think everyone on the opposing side is stronger than grade 1.
I donโ€™t think colony 2 sorcerers are special grade.

I donโ€™t think they are far higher Mei Mei level character

I can see two Mei Mei with different powers being troublesome for nerfed Yuta.

Ryu and the Girl seems to be two peak grade 1

Special grade 1 is not really a power level rank. I think it was given to Zenin members but thatโ€™s it.
Naobito and Jinichi where both special grade 1 but Naobito was stronger than his bros and likely by a margin

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I donโ€™t think colony 2 sorcerers are special grade.

I donโ€™t think they are far higher Mei Mei level character

I can see two Mei Mei with different powers being troublesome for nerfed Yuta.

Ryu and the Girl seems to be two peak grade 1

Special grade 1 is not really a power level rank. I think it was given to Zenin members but thatโ€™s it.
Naobito and Jinichi where both special grade 1 but Naobito was stronger than his bros and likely by a margin
I don't think they are special grade sorcerers. Just stronger than your average grade 1 sorcerer.

Well I guess will see how they stack up to Yuta now when he's seemingly getting serious.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I don't think they are special grade sorcerers. Just stronger than your average grade 1 sorcerer.

Well I guess will see how they stack up to Yuta now when he's seemingly getting serious.
I think Yuta will now beat them down easy. Except if they have domain (don't think so) or maximum technique (why not), i think he will put them down in 1 or 2 chap max.

It would be weird if Yuta had huge problem dealing with them, given their lack of relevance in the big picture and given Yuta hype.

I think only the angel, Kashimo (200 points guy), and Kenkaju can be a problem for Yuta.

And even if Yuta indeed destroys them fast he had lost tons of curse energy during the 4 fights. After the fight Yuta won't be at his best at all. He will have to be careful.

The only problem for Yuta is to take their points without killing them

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I think Yuta will now beat them down easy. Except if they have domain (don't think so) or maximum technique (why not), i think he will put them down in 1 or 2 chap max.

It would be weird if Yuta had huge problem dealing with them, given their lack of relevance in the big picture and given Yuta hype.

I think only the angel, Kashimo (200 points guy), and Kenkaju can be a problem for Yuta.

And even if Yuta indeed destroys them fast he had lost tons of curse energy during the 4 fights. After the fight Yuta won't be at his best at all. He will have to be careful.

The only problem for Yuta is to take their points without killing them
I'd expect Yuta to clean house here now because otherwise it doesn't look good on him.

Kashimo is most likely Hakari's fight this arc.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah and it would be quite hype
I agree. I think it might be the best battle up to now if it's done properly.

a real fight between two monsters, and we barely know what Hakari CT is
Yeah I think it can be very interesting. Seeing them serious and seeing their techs at work.