Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 178
Title: Sendai Colony, Part 5
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ

Incredible chapter. Gege keep on delivering. Finally we are going to get Yuta's Domain. Been waiting a long time for this.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What do you think Yuta's domain is gonna be like?
That is a really tough question. At first I thought it would be pure combat and something like "Rika's playground" where both he and Rika become hunters and the prey ( enemy ) can't use anything but now I'm wondering if it won't be something hax related like damage nullifying and etc.

YUTAAAAAAAA

Lol that mangaka takes it to the next level what a fight Ryo and Uro now with even domain expansion

also Ryo fights Rika one o one I cant wait for the next chapter Im more hyped for this than Joyshit

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

YUTAAAAAAAA

Lol that mangaka takes it to the next level what a fight Ryo and Uro now with even domain expansion

also Ryo fights Rika one o one I cant wait for the next chapter Im more hyped for this than Joyshit
Wanna be added to the tag list?

I hadn't read since they entered the first colony because I like letting chapters accumulate, but zamn these fights have been great. First the fight the lawyer which was one of the most creative in my opinion, and then Fushiguro's fights with the tickets guy which seems to be developing his character in an interesting direction.

And I've really enjoyed the fights in this second colony, first with the cockroach demon and now with these guys. I really like that Yuta is getting a lot of focus, and that he's a protagonist again like he originally was. He's just a really cool character.