Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Hakari szn??!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So I guess everyone is going to be busting out Domain expansions from here on out
Everyone ? No.

The strongest ? Yes.
This.

You must understand what we are dealing with here.

Kenjaku got the best of the best for this Culling Game excluding fraud participants like Megumi's sister and etc.

As much as I could understand the frustration following the flood of Domain Expansions. It is validated, it's not out of ass.

This.

You must understand what we are dealing with here.

Kenjaku got the best of the best for this Culling Game excluding fraud participants like Megumi's sister and etc.

As much as I could understand the frustration following the flood of Domain Expansions. It is validated, it's not out of ass.
DE is cool and opens the door to interesting fights so I can live with it, but the lawyer guy mastered a DE in like a week after unlocking his curse technique. While someone like Todo, who got hyped early in the series, peaked at black flash.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
DE is cool and opens the door to interesting fights so I can live with it, but the lawyer guy mastered a DE in like a week after unlocking his curse technique. While someone like Todo, who got hyped early in the series, peaked at black flash.
They have boosted I don't know how to call it usage?

I don't know how to put it into words but people chosen by Kenjaku have easier time to use CT to full extent.

It's like playing some mmo rpg game and giving ur top tier armor and weapons to your spare low level character so you can level up quicker if that makes any sense to you man.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
While someone like Todo, who got hyped early in the series, peaked at black flash.
Todo doesn't need a DE though. He has Simple Domain to fight against characters with DE, similar to Falling Blossom Emotion, Todo could even counter Mahito's DE and was only beaten because of Mahito's 0.2 second expansion.

Chapter is out!
Gege really swerved us by showing anything BUT Hakari's CT this week smh
The dialogue is kinda choppy, since there are a lot of TNs but the action is great as usual
Still, I kinda expected a bit more from Hakari, though I suppose he was going easy on the otaku guy (hence the hands in his pockets, no CT until the Domain)

looks like the "see in the future after got ink splash to him" is kinda lame ability but that french guy blurted oust s many manga reference lol
n i think he still have hidden ability to counter hakari Domain Expansion ... but doubt that hakari will down in here .