Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sumo!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 195
Title: Sakurajima Colony, Part 5
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1013842

@Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango๐Ÿ… @Sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @ฤฐsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara

Ok, now that the purpose of this arc is becoming more clear, Iโ€™m getting more into it. These new characters add a lot of energy that this fight desperately needed. Daido, in particular, seems like heโ€™s gonna be a lot of fun. Maki still has some ways to go before reaching Toji. Hopefully, the sumo guy ends up showing off too.

Also, I guess Naoya just kinda forgot he has super speed in this chapter.

so daido doesnt even use cursed energy
he is like a regular master swordsman
thats insane lol
Am I wrong or is he the same as Toji? Is there a difference between the two?
Neither has cursed energy, not even an ounce. Daido clearly uses some form of instinct or intuition to sense Naoya. And his slashes (with an unfamiliar sword mind you) are devastating.

Maki is observing like a good student,
This shows that how weak Zenin clan was, or Gege was high at that time :milaugh:

Noaya about to get wrecked again.

So, who is with me for another Noaya transformation? :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Neither has cursed energy, not even an ounce. Daido clearly uses some form of instinct or intuition to sense Naoya. And his slashes (with an unfamiliar sword mind you) are devastating.
CE is like DFs, Toji is Shanks of JJK.
Likewise, Daimo here is using CoO and CoC :gokulaugh:

Maybe he is using the change in air pressure to detect Noaya? Something like heightened senses.

Last edited:

difference with toji i think since he came from a top jujutsu clan, His restriction heightened his senses to the point where he could still see and sense curses. Daido cant do that but atm he is closer to toji than maki at least from what this chapter seems to imply.

I think Daido has some cursed energy, but heโ€™s just not a sorcerer so heโ€™s not using it.

the author just can't resist drawing Toji, lol. Naoya is probably getting stomped in next 2 chapters or less. What that an actual Domain of Sumo guy..?? Maki still posses enormous strength so that match should be fun.