Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This entire colony was just a waste. 2 plot devices randomly appearing, Naoya coming back for nothing, getting a domain only to be killed in the same chapter in which he cast it, Kamo randomly gone for a few chapters, proving Kenjaku right, the fight dragging on and on. Definitely the worst stretch of JJK chapters.

This entire colony was just a waste. 2 plot devices randomly appearing, Naoya coming back for nothing, getting a domain only to be killed in the same chapter in which he cast it, Kamo randomly gone for a few chapters, proving Kenjaku right, the fight dragging on and on. Definitely the worst stretch of JJK chapters.
I'm reasing comments on reddit and I'll be damned if JJK fanbase hasn't been infiltratee by the same Goda crowd we have in OP discussions. Just more stuck up and holier than thou.

One guy was citing some ancient texts to justify the Maki developmenty, others just ignore anything bad and focus on "lel Naoya utterus domain lel"

Sad to see

I'm reasing comments on reddit and I'll be damned if JJK fanbase hasn't been infiltratee by the same Goda crowd we have in OP discussions. Just more stuck up and holier than thou.

One guy was citing some ancient texts to justify the Maki developmenty, others just ignore anything bad and focus on "lel Naoya utterus domain lel"

Sad to see
Gladly, the JJK section on WG is still free from such toxicity. Hope it stays like this.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Sad to see
Damn that's truly sad to see. I avoid Reddit bar checking the occasional fanart they have lol, cuz I heard that's the only thing they are good at.

I don't understand why most people try to idolize everything about the stuff they like, especially manga lol. It's ok to criticize it. I love JJK, have been following it for 2 years now, made this section grow from scratch, it's one of my favourite manga, and precisely because of those reasons I am dissatisfied with chapters like these. I know how good JJK can be and this is not it. Hopefully it bounces back soon.

The Maki hype was good with what she did to the Zenin clan, but this Toji comparison shit again is annoying. The story needs to go back to focusing on Yuji getting something else other than black flash and Megumi using a better extent of his jujutsu, or get into more details about Yujis father, I dropped the manga for awhile when the culling game arc started to pick it up again hoping something better would come out of it after that arc.

Sakurajima was FAR better than Tokyo Colony 1 in terms of plot and character development.

Kashimo vs Hakari was just the same Kashimo one-shot -> Hakari revive shit for multiple chapters straight. Charles and Panda were garbage useless, take them out and nothing changes. Kashimo should've outright won that fight but some last min. Hakari Vow BS crap happened. Even Kashimo feels like he is only destined to job to Sukuna, at least samurai and sumo guys can act as teachers to the main cast. No plot developnment other than getting a new ally. Turns out even the points that Hakari got didn't need to be used since Maki and Ui Ui solve those rules. :kobeha:Kashimo was the only saving grace of that mini-arc, he was a real one.

In Sakurajima, VCS theory got validated, more info on HR, new allies that are interesting including a normal grandpa badass who can fight using just swords, Kamo Jr. and big Maki development :steef: more info on what Kenjaku has been up to and explanation for why Yuta was allowed to go after Yuji. Everyone got a bit of shine, even Laoya got some serious portrayal to put him above Disaster curses. And Gege finally put Maki = Toji on a plaque, which makes her the perfect candidate for Yuki's ideal world theory, when they interact it's going to be great.

Last edited:

Sad to see
"L"EDDIT AS ALWAYS BROTHER