Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 200 - Direct Talks, Part 1

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Or he somehow hard counters her
Well in essence yes because Kashimo fights without his CT and only uses cursed energy manipulation and cursed energy trait. There's nothing there for Angel to negate because Kashimo doesn't use it in the first place.

And he's got a sure-hit without needing to cast a domain.

This further plays into my hypothesis. Angel is relatively strong for sure, but not quite at the top level. They mostly fight by nullifying others' cursed techniques and winning like that. Most sorcerers and etc would be almost powerless without being able to use their CT or domains. Remember how that guy back in Hidden Inventory Arc tried to get into CQC with Geto because it's believed cursed spirit manipulators are weak in CQC? Most sorcerers are like that imo. Heavily reliant on their CT and not quite up to the level with other stats. Plus, I assume, with the additional shock of having their CT rendered null, they'd leave additional openings. However, Kashimo doesn't use any of that stuff lol.

So we can infer that anyone who is physically relative to Kashimo and in CQC is stronger than Angel. Angel must also not be very proficient in CQC. Plus they cannot take away cursed energy reinforcement and traits.

Another idea I've had was that their CT must be limited in a way. The nullifying thing. There must also be some conditions to it. I might even hazard a guess and say that if the difference in cursed energy is too big they won't be able to negate it or something akin to that. Or might require physical contact. Or maybe not lmao.

I mean I could be wrong about all this lol, but I think it makes sense.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
On a different note, I had to reread Hakari vs Kashimo, to remember exactly what Kashimo does. Man, I forgot how fun they were. And binging the chapters makes the fight even better imo.