Rate the chapter:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All I got to say is; Poor Yuji :josad:
Look at that tormented face, I cant :perocry:
Gege ignores Yuji for a year only to bring him back and destroy his whole life in one chapter:josad:
I wouldn't be surprised if he brings back Nobara and Todo in the next chapter, only to have them killed off within a few panels in front of Yuji... Don't you dare, GeyGey:beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sukuna needs Megumi's powers to take on Gojo.

Let's appreciate the amount of respect he has for Gojo doing all this prep:cheers:

I wouldn't be surprised if he brings back Nobara and Todo in the next chapter, only to have them killed off within a few panels in front of Yuji.
:saitahu:
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna needs Megumi's powers to take on Gojo.

Let's appreciate the amount of respect he has for Gojo doing all this prep:cheers:
@NikaInParis and so it begins...:brootea:

The cover looks clean af:steef:
Also, yeah somebody has to come in with a save. Could be Takaba with a gag, or Angle wakes up, or Yorozu comes back after she senses Sukuna
The fact that Takaba saving Yuji is actually possible makes me laugh

Iirc even Gege stated that Takaba could damage Gojo with his CT which makes him like 1 of... like a handful of characters

The fact that Takaba saving Yuji is actually possible makes me laugh

Iirc even Gege stated that Takaba could damage Gojo with his CT which makes him like 1 of... like a handful of characters
Was it damage or touch Gojo?
Iirc we have never seen Takaba actually damage anyone. I guess he could do it if he had a darker sense of humor, but as he is now he just trolls people and takes their attacks.
But there has to be some limit to it

Was it damage or touch Gojo?
Iirc we have never seen Takaba actually damage anyone. I guess he could do it if he had a darker sense of humor, but as he is now he just trolls people and takes their attacks.
But there has to be some limit to it
You might be right but even touching him is kinda crazy

The funny thing is as far as we know there's no limit lol

The only drawback is he actually has to think it's funny which to be fair in the hands of almost any other character is useless

How many people could think of funny things that would help them on the spot

You might be right but even touching him is kinda crazy

The funny thing is as far as we know there's no limit lol

The only drawback is he actually has to think it's funny which to be fair in the hands of almost any other character is useless

How many people could think of funny things that would help them on the spot
I think the power works like Juzo's (the guy who had the Luck CT) - he doesn't know that the thing he's thinking about will necessarily save him or aid him in any way. He just thinks it would be fun if that happened, and then it happens. Like some sort of reality warping.

We need an extraction technique at this point.

Only thing that I am worried about is that Sukuna cant be treated like Mahito. I want to see that look on Sukuna that we saw on Mahito's face when Kenjaku killed him.

Is there any possibility that Sukuna will get his own body and be repelled from Megumi's body?
Maybe as a curse, like Noaya?
There's that theory that Sukuna's original body is stored somewhere and the Ten Shadows CT can be used to retreive it
Could be where this is going

Is there any possibility that Sukuna will get his own body and be repelled from Megumi's body? Maybe as a curse, like Noaya?
:whitepress: it would be cool to see Sukuna in his fullest though but not as Naoya.
There's that theory that Sukuna's original body is stored somewhere and the Ten Shadows CT can be used to retreive it
Could be where this is going
Yeah, if they had his fingers surely they must have other parts too. atleast in the bits.

I think the power works like Juzo's (the guy who had the Luck CT) - he doesn't know that the thing he's thinking about will necessarily save him or aid him in any way. He just thinks it would be fun if that happened, and then it happens. Like some sort of reality warping.
Exactly

Since he can warp reality he can technically beat pretty much anyone

The problem is he doesn’t know and has to genuinely find things funny for his CT to activate

Those are very specific conditions and probably won’t work the way he wants it too most of the time

It’s so broken that it’s worth it though