Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 234: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 12

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
He would.

The whole Sukuna ressurection thing is just cope from Gojo bros for the fight to be a draw/win for Gojo.

It's pretty obvious who's going to win now that the narrator has announced Gojo final attack in 41 seconds meanwhile we don't know jack shit about Sukuna and the cast is alluding to a "trump card"
I mean, him coming back thru the last finger is a possibility. After all, why make the mummy plot line when you can simply use all 20 fingers and call it a day? But if he comes back he won't fight Yuji directly because he'd get folded lmao (as much as I love Sukuna). Maybe a mental fight or sum idk. Have Yuji act like a prison forever for the king of the curses lmao

I mean, him coming back thru the last finger is a possibility. After all, why make the mummy plot line when you can simply use all 20 fingers and call it a day? But if he comes back he won't fight Yuji directly because he'd get folded lmao (as much as I love Sukuna). Maybe a mental fight or sum idk. Have Yuji act like a prison forever for the king of the curses lmao
That’s not going to happen bruh that would be lame

That’s not going to happen bruh that would be lame
Idfk man. I just said that a fight would not make sense because current Yuji is far above 1F Sukuna but Gege allowing 1 finger to run wild isn't a coincidence or it shouldn't be unless Gege decided to pull a Chekhov's gun out of his domain expansion

Mfs think sukuna wont use open now? :suresure: but hey a yorozu gift will do the job
People also forgot she cant create cursed tools
So whatever she gave sukuna is irrelevant in fights
I honestly really like Sukuna's fighting style so I'm eager to see what other things he has on his bag

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Good for you but unless Shrine can bypass Infinity or counter it better than Mahoraga did, the debate is finito.

Sukuna needed 10 Shadows & Mahoraga specifically to beat Gojo's abilities. :kayneshrug:

Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

In the actual fight though, Sukuna needed an ability as broken as "Adaptation to any Phenomena" to beat Gojo. :kayneshrug:
It’s you vs the dialogue in the chapter and the top translator in the community.
:kayneshrug:
Don’t call bad writing when Sukuna whips out something that negs infinity when Mahoraga goes down since a reason why he wouldn’t use it is being shoved down your throat.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Don’t call bad writing when Sukuna whips out something that negs infinity when Mahoraga goes down since a reason why he wouldn’t use it is being shoved down your throat.
Yea which is why he suffered Brain Damage, lost his ability to use his Domain, was beaten to a pulp where even 100% Purple will be fatal... yet saving info about Shrine from Waterboy Yuta & co. seems to be the priority...

:rolaugh:

Yea which is why he suffered Brain Damage, lost his ability to use his Domain, was beaten to a pulp where even 100% Purple will be fatal... yet saving info about Shrine from Waterboy Yuta & co. seems to be the priority...

:rolaugh:

"Gojo’s 'win' will come through defeating the 10S and forcing Sukuna to reveal his hand. Thereby forcing Sukuna into inopportune battles as the rest of the cast are no longer fighting blindly"

It's really over isn't it