Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
pacing seemed a bit slow

good for most animes
closer to average for a jjk episode
nanami greatness.
I agree this episode didn't tell us much. The story didn't really progress. The villain powers were a little bit explained but the fight between Nanami and Mahito was a bit too slow. Next ep it seems things will go forward.

Yeah this episode did feel a little slow. I like that they added the stuff at the beginning with Junpei and his “friends”, since the mangaka said that he want to show it in the manga but could find space for it. My only real issue with it is that it doesn’t really add much. I think Mahito’s speech about the soul is pretty interesting, even though there are some definite flaws in his logic.

The Nanami vs Mahito fight is well animated, but I kinda wish it ended this episode. Again I liked the Junpei stuff at the beginning, but I would have traded that instead of having to wait till next week to finish this fight, cause(at least to me) it feels disjointed now. Nanami is still one of my favorite characters in this series though.

Nanami vs Mahito was actually well-animated. Especially the running and dodging scene. Oh and btw, I think Jujutsu Kaisen will have 24 episodes total if I remember correctly?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Haha, same. More or less waiting on this season to end. It's a bit of a drag having to watch the anime and read the manga at the same time.
Yeah i prefer to have the surprise each week with good animation. I will likely read the first chapters too later when I will begin the manga but for now watching an anime each week, to have a special time each saturday morning, waiting for each episode, make me appreciate them more.
Post automatically merged:

It was kinda lame. Didn’t care for Frankenstein and Overhaul’s battle and the humor is constantly missing it’s mark.
I agree here, that humor wise the show is poor, and rarely on point