Jujutsu Kaisen - Episode 12

Rate the Episode

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Still like Mahito powers the shape shifting etc.

A bit weird that Itadori can stand up after such injury each times : stabbed 2 times by Jumpei, stabbed multiple times by Mahito etc And the guy was barely phased and still standing.....

The Mahito / Sukuna moments were fun. Mahito was about shocked when Sukuna put him in his inner world.

The fact that Itadori is the only one capable to hurt Mahito is likely thanks to Sukuna.

The Nanami/Itadori vs Mahito fight can be cool.

Good episode

D

Dragomir

This is probably my favorite episode so far. Everything was top-notch. Junpei's death caught me completely off-guard. I was expecting him to actually join Jujutsu Tech but he had to die for Yuuji's development. It was greatly done with the animation, music, and voice acting. The sequence of it too makes it a sucker punch. He was finally about to calm down and stop going crazy because Yuuji was being there for him. Then Mahito showed up and he finally realized that he was bad. A shame that he had to go when he was developing in that moment but I understand why it happened and it was written well.

My favorite moment of this ep was Yuuji finally turning up. Letting it all out. Willingly going against his no-kill philosophy to rip Mahito apart. Obviously Mahito wasn't gonna die and was stronger but that first punch was so satisfying to see.

Last but not least, the whole scene with Sukuna telling Mahito off. I loved that. Sukuna looked really badass there. Not sure if Mahito was actually feeling fear there. It kinda looked like it. Also, that laughing scene with the two was hilarious. I liked the animation they used for it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Mappa nailed the scene with Junpei and Yuuji's interaction, the music, the suspense, everything was great. And RIP Junpei as well.:josad:

Best part of the episode though:goyea:

Mahito and Sukuna's laugh in the manga >>>>>>> the anime.:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.