• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 22 - The Origin of Blind Obedience
This thread is only for anime discussion, so dont discuss about Manga Spoilers if you are Manga Readers!!

Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 23 Preview - The Origin of Blind Obedience, Part 2

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 22 - The Origin of Blind Obedience
This thread is only for anime discussion, so dont discuss about Manga Spoilers if you are Manga Readers!!

Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 23 Preview - The Origin of Blind Obedience, Part 2
Next week ladies and gentlemen. Just one more week:finally:

I like this episode a lot actually. I’m probably biased because I reread this arc recently, but honestly it’s just fun to have the trio together. I can also see this episode frustrating the more meathead people who only come to this series for fights. I thought we’d get a little farther though, because there’s only two episodes left. Granted this arc is not long at all, but I just don’t want anything to be rushed.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

😭😭😭😭
sed in his Interviews for the beginning of an extremely complex work in its bases. it’s going to be a higher level with this animated project it’s going to be an arc where you don’t know what’s going to happen.

Click on the spoilers if you are in the current manga chapter.
Interview information with Gege Akutami. SPOILER.

* Gege mentions that after the Shibuya arc, the wizards' levels or degrees mean nothing more.
* Gege proposed a lot about sealing Gojou by day or night.
* Gege soon mentions, "Glad that Gojou is finally gone" (apparently he hates Gojou)
* Nobara's past was made from a third-person perspective to make his character shine more.
* Nobara had no signs of life when Nitta comes to her, but how she had just died .... It will depend on how he resurrects her. He considers it his best.
* Artificial hakari in the manga, but his technique may irritate some people.
* Gege says that to develop Yuuji, he needs him to be related.
* Arata and Akari Nitta are brothers.
* Gege revealed the reason for Sukuna's interest in Megumi, but was touched by the edition of the program
* There is a possibility that Konshiu, Toji's old companion will appear in the manga again.
* After Shibuya's arc, Gege doesn't plan to make more moments of a piece of the characters' lives.
* The scars of Todou, Utahime and Mechamaru are unrelated.

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nice episode !

The humor was nice this time even if sometimes a bit too much. The moments in the former school were fun.

The investigation wasn't bad and the bridge lore had some atmosphere too.

It was expected that Itadori and Nobara would join Megumi and would helped him.

And the last monster looks good.