General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Nah, I love then both as villians, both cold as fuck. But Mhaito just rubs me the wrong way. I love to hate him.

Not really broski.

๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
Ur playing right into how Gege writes mahito. a wise man once said love him or hate him itโ€™s all love at the end of the day. Swear Iโ€™m the only one that loves seeing JJk villains succeed. ngl I be rooting for them

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Choso can bite me too. But rn Sukuna biggest piece of shit.
How lool? Mhaito done tons worse. He's probably transfigured loads of girls.

I caught up btw. And Tris did too.
You both need a reread
Post automatically merged:

Ur playing right into how Gege writes mahito. a wise man once said love him or hate him itโ€™s all love at the end of the day. Swear Iโ€™m the only one that loves seeing JJk villains succeed. ngl I be rooting for them
Nah I love them bro. I just have a different love for Mhaito.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
How lool? Mhaito done tons worse. He's probably transfigured loads of girls.

You both need a reread
No idea. I actually wanted to write both Mahito and Sukuna at first, and now I have to go with Mahito.

Mahito>=Sukuna. Both stink the place up.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
No idea. I actually wanted to write both Mahito and Sukuna at first, and now I have to go with Mahito.

Mahito>=Sukuna. Both stink the place up.
Bro wtf.

This ain't it chief.

Thing is Sukuna is just raw af.

But Mahito is a slimy little shit and I hate to see him do well lol.
Now this, this is fax

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
What would you guys rank this series out of 10? Thinking about watching the anime.
One of the best series out, and top tier (top 1) amongst the on-going shonen manga.

The animation is extremely clean as well for the anime so you're in luck. You get to join the hype when it's just starting.

You won't regret it mate.

Out of 10? Straight 10. I have no problems with it so far. Pacing is great, there's good tension and consequences each arc and all the characters are competent and likable.

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
What am I gonna do now? Just caught up. And the next chapter is a week away :josad:

Gonna watch the 4th episode and maybe do a re-read or finally catch up to MHA. @yj how long is Vinland saga? And where you at in BB?
176 chapters its a quick binge series. Start with the anime tho itโ€™s much better. But itโ€™s all up to you.

I been taking my time with bb Iโ€™m at episode 13 just finished the episode with the creepy doll and angela comes to town. whats her goal it cant be anything good. She needs to chill with the weird obsession with ciel. Finna serious binge this starting today

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
176 chapters its a quick binge series. Start with the anime tho itโ€™s much better. But itโ€™s all up to you.
Aight. Might start it. Though maybe the manga tbh. Anime takes too much time lmfao.

Ain't gonna spoil anything for you. Enjoy.