Versus Battle Juuko army vs Chu Army(Coalization).

Kanmei and guys win. Karin especially is just way too dangerous of a mind, she'll make the best use of the firepower she has and that's a lot of firepower, with Kanmei, Kouyoko, Rinbunkun and Kyourei.

This is way too powerful of an army for the Juuko guys to stand any chance.

Last edited:
I bet on the Chu

Kanmei > Anyone in strength

Karin > anyone in mind

Kou Yoku with special swords, Rinbunkun and Haku Rei are also strong and can stop or stall SenTo Un and Gen U

Karin can also fight
Kanmei and guys win. Karin especially is just way too dangerous of a mind, she'll make the best use of the firepower she has and that's a lot of firepower, with Kanmei, Kouyoko, Rinbunkun and Kyourei.

This is way too powerful of an army for the Juuko guys to stand any chance.
You guys thinks Kanmei is stronger than Man'U? Moubu had a hard time with him.

Man U said it himself that he was weaker than Kanmei
his soldiers said they never fought so it's not to be said a fact. Man'U could have just said it to arouse Moubu.
But still I believe Chu wins this one but only because Karin seems to be more cunning than the strategist of Jukko. Both Kanmei and Rinbunkun will likely fall to Man'U and Sentoun so I guess it's a 50/50. lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
his soldiers said they never fought so it's not to be said a fact. Man'U could have just said it to arouse Moubu.
But still I believe Chu wins this one but only because Karin seems to be more cunning than the strategist of Jukko. Both Kanmei and Rinbunkun will likely fall to Man'U and Sentoun so I guess it's a 50/50. lol
Kanmei was recognized as the strongest man in China and for all we know he was. And I don’t know why Man U would have lied.

And you forgot Kouyoku and Haku Rei that can tag team Sento Un too and Rinbunkun can go to Gen U

The Chu got this. Kanmei smacks Man'U's head to a pulp. Rinbukun smacks Gen'U's head to a pulp. Kouyoku with Bakuya blade can stall Sento'Un and Hakurei can find any opening to snipe Sento'Un and kill him. Karin beats Juko Ou in tactical warfare.