Chapter Discussion Kagura Bachi - chapter 47

I think this arc will be super action packed, but I'm hoping that with the type of character Uruha is, we might get some more flashbacks/insight into Kunishige because he seems like a fanboy. Maybe we'll know why Kunishige made Enten. Was it supposed to be used by Chihiro or him?

This arc will also hopefully mention more about the Shinuchi and its master. Based on the pacing though he probably won't get more than a mention and will probably be brought back up at least 2 arcs from now. Interesting thing to me though is in these sanso, at least in Uruha's case, it seems to be implied that they are willing to be there. The master of the Shinuchi looks to be in something more like a prison or a seal though. Meanwhile Uruha (and likely the other 3) seem to be chill with their situation and even hang out with their bodyguards. There's now an implied difference between needs to be protected, and should not be let out.

Also the Kamunabi as a security force, or rather as a government agency sucks so hard lol. I know the council is implied to be full of heavy hitters, then we have Azami, Shiba (ex-Kamunabi), and Hiyuki but thats a small list. Firstly, the "elite squad" assembled for Sojo got beasted on so hard its not even funny. I GUESS Sojo was implied to be a great sorcerer based on his understanding of magic and his lethal use of it both offensively and defensively. However, they lost to him even with prep time + info, and the fact that he had been using it for no more than a few weeks. And also, assuming that the sanso protocol was in place when the user of Cloud Gouger died, the Hishaku were able to assassinate the user even before their sorcery meth they got from Sojo???? And then the Kamunabi saw this and their security still wasn't enough to mitigate the next attack??? There had to be at least a few months between Misaka's death and the attack on Kokugoku Springs, so there is no excuse to have an attack on a fortress be only 3 panels. Truly the most ANBU organization to ever ANBU.

Hishaku is on a crazy winstreak rn, and we're definitely gonna see a named Hishaku member soon. No more John Hishaku.