Kaido fans please explain me this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Vol. 83 SBS

Q: I was strictly scolded by my mother. Is my mother stronger than Akainu?

Oda: Mother in general is the strongest creature in the world. She is stronger than Kaidou, but she loves you more than anyone
In this SBS someone ask Oda if his angry mom stronger than Akainu, Oda answer was that "mother in general is the strongest creature in the world" and put her above Crydo, not Akainu. Why? Why would he bring Crydo to a question about Akainu? Is it because Akainu is too strong to tell mother jokes about him but Crydo isn't? Another reason?
If there is another reason can you tell me please?:neesama:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Akainu stans really think their favourite character won't be similarly trolled by Oda like Laido, in the final war. :suresure::vistalaugh:
The only question remains if he'll be called Alainu or Akailu. :wonderland:
:okay:
Fact is Oda used Akainu as exemple of someone who can find One Piece in 1 year. How long Crydo/Meme look for it?
WB and RH don't want it and BB yonkou for about 1 year and consdired closer to One Piece than those 2 losers:milaugh:

And let's not speak on Luffy...

What do you have to say about those facts?
:beckmoji:

Fact is Oda used Akainu as exemple of someone who can find One Piece in 1 year. How long Crydo/Meme look for it?
WB and RH don't want it and BB yonkou for about 1 year and consdired closer to One Piece than those 2 losers:milaugh:

And let's not speak on Luffy...

What do you have to say about those facts?
:beckmoji:
Another fact is that Oda hyped up Kaido as one of the strongest creatures in the world only to give us chapter 991. No doubt Akainu too has and will further get a lot more hype surrounding him but you guys ones again, like Kaido fans are setting yourselves up for some disappointment imo. I wish that doesn't happen tho and even Laido converts to Kaido once again in the next few chapters but the chances are not really looking good.

This looks like a good sign for Akainu fans tbh. :cheers:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Another fact is that Oda hyped up Kaido as one of the strongest creatures in the world only to give us chapter 991. No doubt Akainu too has and will further get a lot more hype surrounding him but you guys ones again, like Kaido fans are setting yourselves up for some disappointment imo. I wish that doesn't happen tho and even Laido converts to Kaido once again in the next few chapters but the chances are not really looking good.

FANBOY

You can translate it like this:

Is my mother stronger than a red dog?
Dude, your mom is the strongest creature in the world, stronger than even a dragon but she is the one who loves you the most.

It is clear than when Oda started to talk about strongest creatures and dragons Akainu was automatically out of the contest, no longer relevant.
Nope Oda just played with words...so he run away from the answer

Last edited:
Nope Oda just played with words...so he run away from the amswer
I don't give much weight to SBS but if anything this one clearly says Kaido > Akainu. You only defence here is to say that SBS are places where Oda jokes about everything and so what is said there doesn't mean it is a fact set in stone like if it was stated in the manga.

Another way to translate it:

Q: Is my mom stronger than this strong dude (Akainu). Maybe the one making the question truly believed Akainu was the strongest yet Oda's answer was different.

A: Mother in general is the strongest creature, even stronger than Kaido. So he put the mothers in a realm above what the one making the question put them aka the storngest realm and rightly he mentioned Kaido while, since Oda was now talking about strongest creatures, Akainu at this point had no relevance anymore in this discussion and was not even considered by Oda.

If it was the opposite then I would get you by in the end this is just a bait thread, nothing more.

I don't give much weight to SBS but if anything this one clearly says Kaido > Akainu. You only defence here is to say that SBS are places where Oda jokes about everything and so what is said there doesn't mean it is a fact set in stone like if it was stated in the manga.

Q: Is my mom stronger than this strong dude (Akainu). Maybe the one making the question truly believed Akainu was the strongest yet Oda's answer was different.

A: Mother in general is the strongest creature, even stronger than Kaido. So he put the mothers in a realm above what the one making the question put them aka the storngest realm and rightly he mentioned Kaido while, since Oda was now talking about strongest creatures, Akainu at this point had no relevance anymore in this discussion and was not even considered by Oda.

If it was the opposite then I would get you by in the end this is just a bait thread, nothing more.
This is how I interpreted the line too. The guy kind of ignored Akainu, lol.

see thats where you are wrong
admirals have never looked untouchable
the memes for sweating
bleeding from a hit from jozu are examples of the author showing exactly why top tiers arent untouchable. but certain fanbases assumed kaido and big mom are exempt from this .
very funny to see kaido get this from kinemon.
I thought luffy would be the one to crack it first.
his durability was worse than I expected.

for what its worth, some of the strongest people in op never looked untouchable
wb, roger, luffy will never be untouchable
Blackbeard
garp
akainu
etc

glad we can put this argument to bed and start having more sensible discussions in regards to how strong yonkos are without resorting to calling the author bullshit because he made jimbei casually shoulder throw big mom.

This is how I interpreted the line too. The guy kind of ignored Akainu, lol.
Exactly, Oda ignored Akainu!
But the fact that Oda ignored Akainu could mean both: 1. Oda put much stronger character to made difference even bigger; Oda tricked readers, made just a look like he said that Kaido is stronger than Akainu, while not unswering the question. So it's could be like: mother is strongest in the world....But Akainu is something different.

Exactly, Oda ignored Akainu!
But the fact that Oda ignored Akainu could mean both: 1. Oda put much stronger character to made difference even bigger; Oda tricked readers, made just a look like he said that Kaido is stronger than Akainu, while not unswering the question. So it's could be like: mother is strongest in the world....But Akainu is something different.
Think he avoided answering the question in regards to akainu at all.

question is about akainu
but he completely skips that over.

see thats where you are wrong
admirals have never looked untouchable
the memes for sweating
bleeding from a hit from jozu are examples of the author showing exactly why top tiers arent untouchable. but certain fanbases assumed kaido and big mom are exempt from this .
very funny to see kaido get this from kinemon.
I thought luffy would be the one to crack it first.
his durability was worse than I expected.

for what its worth, some of the strongest people in op never looked untouchable
wb, roger, luffy will never be untouchable
Blackbeard
garp
akainu
etc

glad we can put this argument to bed and start having more sensible discussions in regards to how strong yonkos are without resorting to calling the author bullshit because he made jimbei casually shoulder throw big mom.
Even with all that that was cringy, let´s not confuse not being invincible to getting humiliated.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

What is the purpose of this?
If you look closely, you will see that Oda recognizes Kaido as the WSC,
Oda says, "Hey, what a reckless thing to do, it's obvious !!! He says" obvious "to Big Mom> Akainu, and also emphasizes that mothers are the strongest living creatures, even stronger than Kaido.
Even stronger than Kaido, the strongest living creature of the moment, although the manga now puts them as equals.
When oda spoke about WSC, he automatically called KAIDO.

What we have here is simply saying:
Big mom> akainu.
Kaido> Akainu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.