Versus Battle Kamo vs Choso

With Kamo seemingly have gotten stronger since Shibuya, whether that being due to him having been training, being in an environment solely focused on being conducive to the strengthening and refining of cursed energy and power, or a combination of both, his new feats have been quite impressive to me.

How do y'all think he'd fare against Choso? I'll set up a couple rounds.

Round 1: Base Choso vs Base Kamo
Round 2: Base Choso vs FRS Kamo
Round 3: FRS Choso vs FRS Kamo
Round 4: FRSS Choso vs FRS Kamo

I still put Choso above Kamo due to his nature (being half-curse, half-human). Kamo's poison blood won't affect him, Choso can't run out of blood against Kamo while Kamo can, and Choso has a wider arsenal of attacks plus more experience with his technique (in theory at least, since he was aware of it while in the embryo state).

Round 1 and 2 Kamo gives him a hard fight, harder in round 2
Round 3 and 4 get progressively easier for Choso

I still put Choso above Kamo due to his nature (being half-curse, half-human). Kamo's poison blood won't affect him, Choso can't run out of blood against Kamo while Kamo can, and Choso has a wider arsenal of attacks plus more experience with his technique (in theory at least, since he was aware of it while in the embryo state).

Round 1 and 2 Kamo gives him a hard fight, harder in round 2
Round 3 and 4 get progressively easier for Choso

I agree for the most part, though while Choso definitely has more blood than Kamo, he certainly can run out. I think Choso has the advantage in the head to head matchup, but I do think that Kamo has shown reaction feats that significantly surpass anything Choso has shown thus far.

I agree for the most part, though while Choso definitely has more blood than Kamo, he certainly can run out. I think Choso has the advantage in the head to head matchup, but I do think that Kamo has shown reaction feats that significantly surpass anything Choso has shown thus far.
Hmm I agree on the reaction feat for sure
Tho, and this is my opinion only, Choso seems more adaptable from what we've seen so far, i.e. he puts up good showings against different types of opponents. But Kamo can/will reach this as well since he's on a rise. Katana and Sumo not appearing against Naoya would have helped his growth but we'll have to see how this all resolves

Hmm I agree on the reaction feat for sure
Tho, and this is my opinion only, Choso seems more adaptable from what we've seen so far, i.e. he puts up good showings against different types of opponents. But Kamo can/will reach this as well since he's on a rise. Katana and Sumo not appearing against Naoya would have helped his growth but we'll have to see how this all resolves
For sure for sure, I do think Choso's adaptability not only in terms of his CT but also his hand to hand does get significantly underrated. But I'm glad Gege is making Kamo relevant again, he was one of the main Kyoto student's who interested me, and especially since Todo doesn't seem to be a factor as much now (sadly) I'm glad they're still getting attention.

For sure for sure, I do think Choso's adaptability not only in terms of his CT but also his hand to hand does get significantly underrated. But I'm glad Gege is making Kamo relevant again, he was one of the main Kyoto student's who interested me, and especially since Todo doesn't seem to be a factor as much now (sadly) I'm glad they're still getting attention.
I always wonder about this, and I'm really interested in your opinion:

How do you imagine a Blood Manipulation DE looking? And it's effects too?

I saw someone mention the sure hit will be that Kamo can blood bend them basically, like Katara and the granny from Avatar. It sounded like an interesting idea.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
:hihihi:

But seriously : I think Kamo is stronger than before but Choso demonstrated more skills with his CT, more versatility, more advanced techniques : FRSS, meteor etc, and he has a HUGE advantage given his nature : he can’t run out of blood, he is physically stronger etc

For now Choso wins this. And I think he will win this forever because Choso seems to be a more important character so he will stay relevant power level wise and likely grow more than Kamo

I always wonder about this, and I'm really interested in your opinion:

How do you imagine a Blood Manipulation DE looking? And it's effects too?

I saw someone mention the sure hit will be that Kamo can blood bend them basically, like Katara and the granny from Avatar. It sounded like an interesting idea.
I've definitely thought about the idea before, and while I'm not sure exactly how it would function, I just know it'd be badass as fuck.
Post automatically merged:

:hihihi:

But seriously : I think Kamo is stronger than before but Choso demonstrated more skills with his CT, more versatility, more advanced techniques : FRSS, meteor etc, and he has a HUGE advantage given his nature : he can’t run out of blood, he is physically stronger etc

For now Choso wins this. And I think he will win this forever because Choso seems to be a more important character so he will stay relevant power level wise and likely grow more than Kamo
Valid