Karin vs Yu Tan Wa

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hmm...Quite interesting ! Karin is hinted being monster herself.
And Yontawa sadly we missed her to fight against Houken to know her true potential. Her fight against Tribe general was let down and ruined by Heki plot.

Overall I would prefer Karin over Yo Tan Wa.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Don’t know

Kou Yokou with byakuya swords seems quite strong and Haku Rei can be a pain to deal with with sniping ability. YTW has powerful soldiers under her : Baijio can fight Kou Yokou. Kitari, the former king, the big guy with the mace etc.

We don’t really know (or I forgot) Karim commanders but she must have some strong and smart guys under her.

Brain wise Karin seems smarter and trickier. YTW has more charisma and leadership and her soldiers worship her.

Fighting wise for now I give it to YTW. But Karin is likely strong too.

And obviously super Heki can be a torn to anyone.

And mountain tribe soldiers are monsters.

I don’t know this can go either way.

I think I will say YTW extreme diff because her soldier will give their mother for her. And I can see Baijo beating anyone if he needs to protect her.

I have lost my respect for Heki. If anything take out Heki and add Shin/Mouten/Ouhon, that’s a fair fight.

If you take out or leave Heki doesn’t make a difference, YTW gets smashed. Karin is no joke. Style, strategy, and strength.

No disrespect to YTW, I wish we’d seen more to why the mountain tribes fear her.