Powers & Abilities Kidd doesn’t have CoA or CoO

Does Kidd have CoO and CoA?

• Total voters

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
No mentions, feats, or hints about him having any of these 2 types of Haki. As of right now, saying that he has these types of Haki is completely headcannon lol. Hell, the only proof of him having any Haki at all is Kaido calling him a conqueror lol.

If Kidd were to have CoO or CoA, he would’ve used it on the rooftop, same for Killer too.

What do you guys think of this?

Oda doesn't even care anymore, even in the manga, all that matters is confirming it (Vivre Cards for example). I bet that F6 got haki, despite not being shown by every single one of them.
WsW shows CoA and I don't remember if he also uses CoO against Jinbei(?)

Ulti shows CoA headbutt against Luffy and CoO to measures Luffy's strength. Page One also uses CoO twice against RS Sanji and Luffy. The only ones that hasn't shown haki properly was Drake, Sasaki and Black Maria.

No mentions, feats, or hints about him having any of these 2 types of Haki. As of right now, saying that he has these types of Haki is completely headcannon lol. Hell, the only proof of him having any Haki at all is Kaido calling him a conqueror lol.

If Kidd were to have CoO or CoA, he would’ve used it on the rooftop, same for Killer too.

What do you guys think of this?
Do you need everything to be spelled out for you?
Post automatically merged:

Anyways this is clearly a troll thread. I cannot understand how anyone can read the manga up until now and think, for whatever reason, that Kid doesn't have a basic skill that even some fodder have.