• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn amazing. Blew my mind.

-Akakin, you are a monster. My favourite character of this arc now.
-feeling sad for Kinmou. That guy is continously losing since Shukaku hills arc.
-Shin going to charge at Riboku's HQ. Who we going to see first : Garo (against elites of HQ. Lol) or Houken (as usual saving Riboku) or Futei !!!!!
-Earl brother in RanBiHaku's helmet design looking dope. Lol. How strong is he going to be in actuality guys ??
-Damn sure now its Riboku who's going to show us some amazing strategies and tricks.

The Akou Army demonstrating once and for all why they are the deadliest army on the charge. Not even the tactics of Riboku’s personal troops could help Kinmou. When against the Akou Army, it is move or be moved.
:kata:

I am surprised Kinmou survived. I was expecting either Naki or Akakin to claim his head. I guess he is needed for the inevitable Riboku vs Kanki showdown where he will likely receive yet another L :sadgrin:

I liked the touching moments between Kaine and Futei and Kinmou and his soldiers. Good to see some humanity from them before they are decapitated. :pepedoffy:

Last edited:
Incredible chapter!! At last Right wing has defeated Zhao's left.. Akakin is a beast!!

I wonder what plan Riboku has now.. last four or five chapters were showing Ousen having edge over Riboku in this battle and I think next two or three will show Riboku's comeback.. Maybe he is gonna put Futei and Houken against Qin's right wing to completely stop their momentum and try to reverse the situation they are in by slaying Shin??

Very excited for next chapter. Really want to know why Futei is very confident on Riboku's victory. I won't be surprised if Riboku predicted Ousen would have done all this before and may have counter strategy to him like Renpa did....

I am thinking Riboku is going to go for the simplest option, sending out his most powerful dualists and slaying the enemies’ most notable commanders in order to demoralise and destroy the Qin.

With this chapter showing us that the Earl duo can indeed fight, this means that Riboku has enough powerful individuals to launch this kind of counterattack.

The Riboku Army has:
Earl Kou.
Earl Rai.
Houken.
Bananji.
Futei.

With these individuals, Riboku will likely aim for:
Denrimi.
Sou’ou.
Shiryou.
Shin.
Ousen.

Riboku is likely leaving Shin to Houken. Additionally, Bananji will now spur into action to attempt to hit the Hi Shin Unit from the rear, so Riboku will be confident in those two halting the Qin Right Wing.

The Earl duo will aim for Sou’ou and Shiryou, all four of these individuals are at the front lines.

Futei said he is going somewhere dangerous. Considering that there are enough people to deal with the HSU (Houken and Bananji) and the front lines aren’t the most dangerous place since there are still Zhao troops nearby, I expect him to be going deep within the Qin ranks and most likely slaying Denrimi, the easiest Qin General to kill.

After that, Riboku will plan to regroup and strike Ousen.

Well whatever Riboku’s plan is, it will be fun watching it fail. :pepedoffy:

Loved this chapter. This was teased for many chsoter nw, this moment where Right meets the centre. I am also wondering what's happening on the left side, we haven't seen. MOU TEN for quite some time since Hou ken killed his Guardian figure in the Army.

I also liked Futei n Kaine moment, it seems to be like he is heading somewhere dangerous or about to commit something where it might not be possible to return alive. Most obvious thing that comes to mind is to try takin Ousen head, since he is in the centre it is almost certain death bt it also feels too predictable, so maybe he might target Ousen Generals one by one like Rin ko did. Maybe he can go to left side to bring help, i meant that General, damn i forgets names, was hyped quite a lot before this war when they confronted Kanki n Hi shin unit. He might actually also turn out to be game changer for Zhoa forces here, since the odds are Greatly in Ousen favour irregardless of what author narrates in the last page to still keep the hype.

The author also heavily implied Kinmou might also an imp role in the future of this battle. Thst is also hard to imagine at this point bt his focus is mainly Shin, so that might revolce arround this. Maybe halt Shin in the end so Riboku might get away from this battle even if they loose? :unsure: maybe.

I hope the battle progresses fast, i am tired of watching Kanki seating on his Ass. Wants to see him fighting soon. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Futei said he is going somewhere dangerous. Considering that there are enough people to deal with the HSU (Houken and Bananji) and the front lines aren’t the most dangerous place since there are still Zhao troops nearby, I expect him to be going deep within the Qin ranks and most likely slaying Denrimi, the easiest Qin General to kill.

After that, Riboku will plan to regroup and strike Ousen.
Yeah this sounds very likely. Ou sen obviously would be most protected and zriboku knows this n wouldn't try a option that is bound to fail bt given what type of a General Ousen is, best think Riboku can do or try, is try changing the odds of battle enough so Ou sen can became uncertain about his chances of winning this battle.

We know Ou sen in the past has never fought a battle that he is not sure to win, so if Riboku takes out some of his imp Generals the victory wouldn't feel so certain to Ou sen.
Bt thn again will Ousen left the battle mid way, it is too invested to drop at this stage? I think it is possibility, Ou sen imo don't think through things emotionally. And Riboku can atleast try, it is still a good step either way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.