Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was what i was waiting for. The chapter finally here.
Post automatically merged:

Loved the chapter, Riboku is showing the real skills of a Strategist. Was somewhat dissappointed Den Ri Mi n Sou ou tho, they got fooled like that bt i guess if the author made em smarter it would be harder for both Riboku and Author to think of counter strategies to outplay em.

The reactions of Ten Ten also felt somewhat exaggerated. Are they forgetting Ou sen himself is there and he also has must have cards to play in these situations. Plus if Riboku forces can withheld the army for so much time, Ousen defense won't be so weak either.

Futei did his job good, he provided good distraction to Ou sen forces while Banaji could sneak from the side. While increasing the morals of his soldiers and didn't sacrifice too much of his men going too deep into the Ousen army. And that Banaji panel almost felt like Duke Hyou himself was riding to cut Ousen head.

I also feel even if situation come to worse, Yo tan wa n Heki if i am not wrong was also riding back to help. I think the author will keep that as last resort to finally change the odds of the war.

Last thing i would also like to comment on is the author ability to hype characters even when they are outplayed. For ex, Ou sen figures out what Riboku was planning bt was to late to do anything bout it.

Last edited:
That was fantastic chapter. Riboku has turned the tide in just a single move while Ousen was trying to catch Riboku off guard by believing in luck and unpredictables.

Wonder what he is gonna do now. His Central army has just five thousand men and it is being pincered on both sides. Now it is going to be battle of speed between Ousen's and Riboku's offense.

Ousen has Denrimi, Souou and Shin as his offense against two reputed generals, Kaine and Riboku while Ousen is going to face the famous Banaji and Futei. Whoever slays their enemy first wins the war... It will be fantastic if both Riboku and Ousen get out of sticky situation they are in and there is more cat and mouse game....

Great chapter. Even when one thinks he is finally on the back foot, Riboku completely turns the tide once more. :steef:

I do not think Dansa is dead (yet anyway). Bananji’s presence took all of the Qin side completely by surprise.

Considering how quickly Bananji moved in tandem with Futei, I believe that Bananji bypassed the Dansa Army by sending the Gakuei Army remnants (and possibly the Bananji Army infantry to allow Bananji’s strike force to travel at max speed) to pin down the Dansa Army long enough for the Bananji Army to get past.

My guesses as to how Ousen gets out of this mess;

1) Ousen himself either has some high level tactic up his speed and/or he actually physically packs a punch. He would pull the former on Bananji (who is an infamous dualist) and/or pulls the latter on Futei who is leading a significantly smaller force and is nowhere near as powerful as Bananji.

2) Someone strikes Bananji from the rear. I predict either the Gyoko Hou and/or the pursuing Dansa Army. Even if no one is capable of defeating Bananji in a dual, no one needs to if they destroy his army.

Status
Not open for further replies.