Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ousen doesn't have many people defending his HQ, Banana has no major injury and is well-fed with 93-95 strength. He should be able to bulldoze his way to Ousen unless Ousen retreats.
Banana bulldozing as expected. There should be no one capable of stopping him on Qin's side right now.

Hopefully Mouten scores Batei's head.

Dansa is a dimwit.

Houken still nowhere to be seen, how does Qin get out of this? No idea.

Feels like Ousen is gonna have to seriously use his 93 STR and do some heavy lifting himself. Is he gonna fight Futei?

Ousen is in serious trouble... Riboku has truly out witted him. Banaji is beast.

Can't believe Riboku is not caring about Shin that much... Hope Dansa realises that Ousen HQ is under threat and comes back to help Ousen. Dansa unit plus Ouhon's group can stop the flow at least on one side while Ousen can bulldoze through the other side....

Ouhon's dialogue was emotional..... This emotional connection may allow him to fight beyond his level....Hope he stops Banaji somehow and make him retreat back...

I am lowkey getting bored of this arc lol.

Hara is starting to use the whole "oh my god such a strong fighter" for nearly anybody that is decently strong in fighting. It's getting a bit annoying, since there's no need to repeat it over and over.
Post automatically merged:

Banana bulldozing as expected. There should be no one capable of stopping him on Qin's side right now.

Hopefully Mouten scores Batei's head.

Dansa is a dimwit.

Houken still nowhere to be seen, how does Qin get out of this? No idea.

Feels like Ousen is gonna have to seriously use his 93 STR and do some heavy lifting himself. Is he gonna fight Futei?
Gotta remember, Kyoukai and Shin have still yet to receive their shine in this battle in the center. And possibly Ten if Hara wants to develop her strategist skills against Riboku. So that's probably gonna be how Qin gets out of this predicament when Houken shows up.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hon Samaaaa.

Trying to slay Futei is the smart move, his unit is small and with it gone, Ousen's HQ will have stopped the pincer entirely.

I wonder if that's how Futei is actually going out of this story lol, to be slain by Ousen long before he reaches his goal of the Three Great Heavens. Lol

Well Dansa staying where he is is pretty much pointless so if he wants to do something important this arc then he better start pursuing Bananji or assisting Shin lest he forever be known as “Big Talk Dansa”. :catsweat:

He would have died had he attempted to stop Bananji from hitting Shin’s rear though. I guess Hara wanted him to live. :yearight:

Finally, Ousen swings that mighty glaive of his. About damn time. :finally:

I loved how two random fodder just charged Riboku without a care. :suresure:

Interesting that Riboku considers Sou Ou and Shiryou legitimate threats to his HQ. Is that an admission that he would lose to either of them in a dual? :memehm:

Looks like one of the interchangeable Earls is about to die. Go get em Shiryou. :sadgrin:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Interesting that Riboku considers Sou Ou and Shiryou legitimate threats to his HQ. Is that an admission that he would lose to either of them in a dual?
Those two are martial beats while Riboku is probably around Gokei Level martially, Tho I don’t think them being a threat to his HQ necessarily means that Riboku would lose to them 1v1

I really just think it means they are both very strong and they could double team him lol

I wonder if that's how Futei is actually going out of this story lol, to be slain by Ousen long before he reaches his goal of the Three Great Heavens. Lol
This seems likely to me. Every time the armies of Zhao and Qin have clashed since the start of the series, Riboku has lost someone close to him.

First was Gika during the Battle of Bayou.

Second was Shinseijou during the Coalition War.

Third was Keisha during the Battle of Kokuyou Hills.

Fourth will be Futei and/or an Earl or two during the Battle of Shukai Plains.

The Qin victory will hit Riboku hard in more ways than one.

Like i mentioned during the Spoilers, i question why Hara decided to Let Ou hon move in to help his father. He is too weak to take Banaji on and it would be bad, if he slains two general with lucky shots even tho he was not in good condition to fight..

Maybe it is supposed to develop Father son relationship bt wouldn't it have been better if Hara didn't highlight Ou hon bad state again, so his victory or fight be more convincing ?

A wild possibility and don't come at me, bt what do you feel or find the chances that this might be last Ou hon n Ou sen meeting n He could be slained? Kinda unexpected and hence that's what make it interesting for me.

I also find it good news Mou ten is finally going back to centre, that's the stage for highlights n to gain feats. He was offscreen for long time nw.

I also question how long will this war still go on, we still have had to see Hou ken meets Shin, question him and a good fight, can't see war ending before that. There are some good battles coming in next couple of chapters.

The most i am curious bout is Riboku n Ou sen, Ou sen showed good confidence this chapter and moved out of his HQ on his own, which unlike most..expected him to stay until Banaji made it to him. I guess he couldn't wait slaying Futei and other soliders lol.
Riboku while is playing defensively, realises they have to hold until Banaji slays Ou sen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.