Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter is great even though not much happening, after all it's seems to be a set up chapter for the real confrontation in the next chapter.

Was kind of hoping that Shin's scream could have a similar effects as Houken's tho. Even if it just the discount version of it, that would be deadass amazing tho.

Nice set up chapter before the main fight. Someone be prepared to console Shanks cause he cannot be considered the best CoC user after the display that mighty Houken sama just unleashed. :madmonk:

Bihei is finally getting a chance to protect Kyoukai after all the times she saved his arse. :catsweat:

After seeing Houken swatting Shin away like that, I am still a little concerned as to how this fight is going to turn out. :believe:

At least Shin will no longer have to worry about interference from Zhao fodder anymore. Houken sama knows no restraint. :wellwell:

It will be interesting to see the explanation Riboku gives for what he said just now. :memehm:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And another thing, I feel like this and next chapter is going to be a big Phat :HoldThisL: to all those kids who said Houken was a boring villain with no depth. Looks like we will get a very literal explanation of the depth of Houken Sama.

Once again, before Shin slays him
:smithnie:

@Owl Ki i wouldn’t worry too much about Shin, he’s been sent flying a few times before fighting equally with the one who sent him flying before lol. I very much think we will be getting the death of Houken soon

@Owl Ki i wouldn’t worry too much about Shin, he’s been sent flying a few times before fighting equally with the one who sent him flying before lol. I very much think we will be getting the death of Houken soon
Shin is supposedly in pretty bad shape, although Houken got pretty banged up by Kyoukai’s ultimate technique. The current fight probably won’t be any worse than Coalition Arc Shin vs Houken.

Kyoukai doing some damage to Houken before Shin fights him reminds me of when Great General Kyou wounded Houken just before Ouki molly whopped him.

On a side note, I love how the GOAT Ouki sama is still giving Houken PTSD to this day. :myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
On a side note, I love how the GOAT Ouki sama is still giving Houken PTSD to this day. :myman:
Houken gets crazier and crazier every time these Qin chads mess him up lol.

Ouki gave him PTSD

The Duke broke his arm and gave him even worse PTSD

Shin sliced him across the face and made him an Uber maniac lol

Current Houken is batshit because of the Ls he’s been handed from Qin lol

I blinked once and the chapter was over lmfao

Still a great chapter though because of the raw emotion coming from Shin. This man Houken has taken damn near every important person from him and he was on the path to taking yet another in Kyoukai. Whenever they do finally fight for the last time, it's going to be great.

It was great buildup for Shin vs Houken...Shin thinking about Ouki, Duke was great!
Riboku saying Houken is representation of all the mankind is interesting!! Wonder what explanation he is gonna give.

Can't wait for Shin to battle equally against Houken even though he has inferior Martial powers due to the weight of the general( His weight of the general should be powerful than ever since he has witnessed the death of two of his close associates)

Status
Not open for further replies.