• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond amazing :pepelit:

First that Ouki's image above Shin and how that fires up Houken. Bushin boy is still pretty upset with the memories of big lips sama. Lol

Secondly the way Shin pushed back Houken twice. Overpowering HOUKEN even for a short moment in such conditions felt a huge achievement. Lol don't know if by the slightest chance Shin going to slay Houken here than how the fuck that going to be possible for him.

All the dialogues of Zhao side (Kaine and others) felt boring or more precisely useless now.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Man, this is easily the biggest thrashing Shin has ever received lol. Hara is going to have to handle Houken’s death carefully for it to be believable.

I’d much rather the way he dies be Shin’s upcoming speech/ambition rallying his men and horses to overcome their fear of Houken, and then they all hanging up on him rather than Shin defeating him 1v1. Lol

Would fit in better with the theme of Shin representing mankind’s answer, and would actually be a believable way to overcome Houken lol.

A great chapter, but this fight needs to wrap up in the next two chapters max.

Last edited:
Well got my confirmation. Shin ain't beating him this arc as expected.

Guess he falls in the 2nd Zhao invasion (which should naturally be the bigger/harder invasion). But I am highly curious as to how Hara will be handling this matter and the retreat.

Feels like Luffy vs Katakuri to me. Shin keeps being treated as punching bag, or slashing bag. He's half dead while Houken is still more or less healthy apart from the finger cut he got from Kyokai. And the whole "Bushin's path" sounds boring and bullshit. Riboku even literally said "human can't understand this story" to admit while excusing the bullshit lol.

Some weeks ago
Shin to Houken: Just what are you?
This week
Houken to Shin: Just what are you?
:lawsigh:
Just end the fight and hold hands Fairy Tail style.

I’d much rather the way he dies be Shin’s upcoming speech/ambition rallying his men and horses to overcome their fear of Houken, and then they all hanging up on him rather than Shin defeating him 1v1. Lol

Would fit in better with the theme of Shin representing mankind’s answer, and would actually be a believable way to overcome Houken lol.
Nakama-power style? :yasu::yasu:

Was pretty disappointed with this chapter tbh. Didn’t like the way Shin v Hokuen fight was handled at all especially considering the build up to it. Don’t think I’m overreacting if I said It was akin to Hokuen swating a roach that just refused to die lolz which is hard to swallow given how far Shin has come. Right now, it’s fixing to he be proper ass if Shin is somehow able to best Hokuen in a duel given the way the fight has gone so I hope Hara lets Houken walk away. It’s regrettable but it’s what it is😓, I’d rather Hara have Hokuen see some light in Shin, allowing him to give humanity a time limit or sumin, therefore postponing their duel as opposed to some Fairy Tail nonsense but I believe in Hara 😭lolz. Should’ve seen this coming given Shin started this fight bruised & beaten🤦🏾‍♂️ but still to think that best he can do is not die 😓

My opinion on the way the fight was handled aside, there was some proper gory panels (beautiful in a sense lolz) this chapter particularly the scene where it looked like Hokuen was chopping up Shin to pieces😱

That said was an Aii chapter for me, which is pretty rare for Kingdom.

I

Inspector_Mu

Feels like Luffy vs Katakuri to me. Shin keeps being treated as punching bag, or slashing bag. He's half dead while Houken is still more or less healthy apart from the finger cut he got from Kyokai. And the whole "Bushin's path" sounds boring and bullshit. Riboku even literally said "human can't understand this story" to admit while excusing the bullshit lol.

Some weeks ago
Shin to Houken: Just what are you?
This week
Houken to Shin: Just what are you?
:lawsigh:
Just end the fight and hold hands Fairy Tail style.
:josad: Seems like the creator of Kingdom liked How Oda wrote Katakuri vs luffy

So he did the same with shin getting up no matter what

Great art as always although it does not feel like much happened this chapter. Seeing rage mode Houken go to town on Shin is awesome though. It is rare to see Shin get thrashed around so much.

By this point, I expect either Houken to retreat due to some circumstance (e.g. Ousen and his Generals hitting Riboku’s HQ) or the entire HSU bearing down on Houken to protect Shin.
Man, this is easily the biggest thrashing Shin has ever received lol. Hara is going to have to handle Houken’s death carefully for it to be believable.

A great chapter, but this fight needs to wrap up in the next two chapters max.
I agree. Shin rallying his troops to defeat Houken together would be the best way for Houken’s potential defeat to unfold.

That scenario could reveal what Riboku means by Shin also representing humanity i.e. they both serve as examples of the potential humans can achieve, so it would be Shin’s example through “inspiration” vs Houken’s example through “dread”. Does that sound plausible? Lol.

The other purpose the HSU gangbang would serve is getting rid of some of the unnecessary extras (e.g. Chutetsu, Ryuuyuu etc.) and leaving the more elite members (e.g. Suugen, Ryusen etc.) for future campaigns.

I am almost expecting a harrowing scene at the end of the arc where Shin and Ten check the number of HSU survivors and they are down to less than half their original numbers. :catsweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.