Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually quite simple for Riboku to retreat.

Firstly, Zhao armies and units are noted for their speed and ability to haul arse quickly. They can simply move faster than the Qin forces can keep up.
Nope. For going towards Gyou, they either has to pierce through OuSen's centre or move from side. Though in left they has Akou army and in right (chances from this is high) fight is already underway between Makao army vs Kisui army.

Btw surely they got high speed horses but what about foot soldiers. Also normally there are quite less riders compared to foot soldiers.

Full scale retreat to Atsuyou was understandable but retreat first than goes forward towards Gyou is looking ridiculous.
Secondly, Ousen is not in a good position to pursue Riboku. Bananji and Futei are attacking his army’s rear, Shiryou is being stalled by Batei and Sou’ou still has not broken through Riboku’s defensive lines. The Ousen Army currently has no one either capable or in shape enough to deal with Bananji and no one who can catch up to Riboku’s infamous Ganmon steeds.
It's a full scale retreat and Riboku already lost his Pokemon and major duelists so i doubt he would leave Banaji and Futei behind.
Post automatically merged:

Shin definitely isn't dead lol. We've already seen him as a general at the start of the manga so no doubt in my mind about that.
Nahh that was Li Xin, son of Shin and KyouKai. :afrokappa:

H

Homelander

Nope. For going towards Gyou, they either has to pierce through OuSen's centre or move from side. Though in left they has Akou army and in right (chances from this is high) fight is already underway between Makao army vs Kisui army.

Btw surely they got high speed horses but what about foot soldiers. Also normally there are quite less riders compared to foot soldiers.

Full scale retreat to Atsuyou was understandable but retreat first than goes forward towards Gyou is looking ridiculous.

It's a full scale retreat and Riboku already lost his Pokemon and major duelists so i doubt he would leave Banaji and Futei behind.
Post automatically merged:

Nahh that was Li Xin, son of Shin and KyouKai. :afrokappa:
I really doubt kyoukai will even come out alive . I see Major death flag for her.

I am gettin sense shin might get hitched with karyoten or some princess who will procreate Han dynasty.

Nobody is blocking the Riboku Army’s right flank so they have a clear path to regroup with the Rigan Army, which under Kisui, will have likely inflicted heavy casualties against the Makou Army since Mouten’s departure. From here, they simply go around the Qin and down to Gyou.

With consistent supply lines and the fact that they are within their own territory, the Zhao forces are in far better condition for a prolonged pursuit scenario than the Qin forces are.
It is simply an unfortunate fact for Riboku that he is going to lose some foot soldiers regardless of whether his army simply run for it or form a rear guard to hold any pursuing forces at bay. In the very worst case scenario, Earl Rai can pull a Shinseijou and cover Riboku’s arse from Sou’ou (assuming Sou’ou is not called back to deal with Bananji’s onslaught).

Not that I want to sound callous but the foot soldiers in this battle do not matter all that much, not when Riboku has the advantage of local garrisons to bolster any lost troops immediately. Riboku has the clear advantage in a war of attrition both in terms of numbers and supply line..... For now. :madmonk:
If he goes to Atsuyou first then that will guarantee that Qin has enough time to take Gyou which would result in Qin victory so Riboku is being forced to immediately confront Kanki and relieve Gyou. Riboku is simply being forced to consistently deal with unfavorable positions.
I am not suggesting that he leaves behind. I am saying that for the immediate time being, Ousen cannot commit all his forces to a full pursuit of Riboku while Bananji and Futei are still attacking his rear. Ousen’s forces would be split between attacking at the front and defending their rear. This will ultimately spread their forces thin and allow Riboku to escape. Once he has, Bananji and Futei will disengage and retreat on their superior Ganmon steeds.

Regardless of all this, Riboku does mention having a withdrawal strategy planned in advance which I assume we will see in the next chapter.
The prophetised Riboku vs Kanki matchup though. I am ready for this. :steef:

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Dunno why riboku doesnt see everything he has planned so far has failed.

He reminds me of Macbeath the emperor is blind as empire crumbles very before him. Shakespere tragedy .

Status
Not open for further replies.